CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Special Prayers
We pray and offer ourselves and everything ceaselessly to Jesus through Mary, so we offer and pray that our hearts be completely and perpetually surrendered, lovingly devoted, consecrated, joyful, and thankful to the Lord. We offer up all our ongoing and endless inte...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 10:40am
by Br. Alex
Litany of Prayers
That through Mother Mary's special prayers and most powerful and never failing intercession, that all and each Holy Guardian Angel are able to bring, a soul out of purgatory, eternal salvation for a dying soul, and conversion for a lost soul, and with Immaculate Moth...
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 10:39am
by Br. Chung, MIC
Vocation & Studies
That Alexander Chung's spiritual direction, discernment, all his schooling, education goes extremely well, so he passes all the courses he takes with very good marks, while his desire for the Priesthood continues to grow strongly, so that he becomes a good, prayerful...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2012 10:37am
by Br. Alexander Ch...
Vinproductions
God has given so many people talent.With our production company we hope to make everyone part of the television show with a range of topics for discussion. http//www.vinproductions.com vinproductions@gmail.com...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2012 9:44am
by Melissa Rodrigtu...
m
Melisa
Pray for my relationship
God removed any doubt in the hearts of Yunian sembodo putro, give him the confidence to love me completely, give the two of us to be together forever
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2012 9:32am
by Melisa
Prayer for Special Intention
Please pray for my sister who is facing many challenges in her life every day she has a different tragedy. She needs to get into a special rehab which was all set up for today, now they say they have no bed. She has two broken arms and needs to be in a facility tha...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2012 3:47pm
by linda
m
melisa
Pray for my relationship
God help us (melisa and Yunian) to get together again to build this relationship without hesitation until we got married.
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2012 2:08am
by melisa
Fallen away Catholics
Please pray J., N., S., and M., return to the Catholic Church and teach the faith to their children. Thank you very much.
Views: 170   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2012 2:32pm
by Family Member
Prayer Request for Jan Michael P. Gardoce
Prayer request for Jan Michael P. Gardoce, 23 years old, for his immediate recovery from vehicular accident he has fractured legs and burst fracture. He is now in ICU. WE humbly request for your prayers and intercessions. Thank you and God Bless.
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2012 12:06pm
by Melizza
pray for Michael and Evy
Evy's son has significant disabilities. Michael has autism and mental retardation. He is also self abusive and in danger of losing his sight and hearing as a result of this behavior. He cannot speak. Please pray that Michael's self abusive behavior ceases so that...
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2012 6:42am
by patty wiliams
GOD'S PEACE & REST..PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!
Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son & Other Ongoing Hardships & Sorrows.... August 31,2012. Dear Sisters & Community of Prayer, Thank you for praying with us daily for the long term for God's Peace & Rest as our Broken & Exhausted Hearts continue to...
Last Post: Aug 31, 2012 10:08am
by Bill & Carol
r
Rich
Holy Help for Healthcare Agency
Please pray for us. We started a small healthcare agency and we are almost up and running, but running very short on cash. To make matters worse, an online advertising agency illegitimately took several thousand dollars out of our business account (the matter is be...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2012 3:27pm
by Rich
t
Tom
a liver to live
Never posted to something like this before - if you read this and you are a prayerful person, please say a quick preyer to the Holy Spirt, to Jesus - the greatest healer - to help my Father-in-Law, Mr. Bob Preston receive a liver donation which is the only thing that...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2012 8:07pm
by Tom
Prayer for New Anglican Ordinariate Community
The Merciful Christ has placed on my heart to found a new community (mixed) combining the Anglican Patrimony with the fullness of Catholic Faith. The Community will follow the Spiritual Directory of St. Francis de Sales and I have written and sent the Constitution...
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 22, 2012 5:18pm
by Christopher
c
Chris
Prayer of restore health to head area
I pray that my 82 yr old father who has been given so much to others may have the healing of the Lord's grace to restore health to his eye, scull and brain. I pray that any possible surgery may be successful and bring peace and that the diagnosis of cancer b...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2012 11:02pm
by Chris
prayers for my children
Please pray for my children. They are all experiencing troubling times. Thank you
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2012 11:13pm
by Mary Jo Millonzi
i
Ian
To pass an exam
I have a difficult exam on Monday. Please pray that I pass it in the first attempt.
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2012 8:59pm
by Ian
Prayer request- I think I want to be a Contemplative Nun
hi to everyone who is reading this, and May God bless you. I for a long time have been considering being a Contemplative Nun. Im nearly 27. The thing is I have to sort out a personal issue before I enter which would not be until about 2.5 years away. I am obviously n...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 11:29am
by U.G.
u
U.G.
Discernment
Please pray for my 22-year-old nephew who has just finished college and wants to go on to graduate school in architecture but his parents do not want him to do so. Pray for discernment to do the Will of God. Thank you.
Last Post: Jun 5, 2012 11:24am
by U.G.
p
Pat
Prayer for Health
Please pray for a friend's sister-in-law who has a brain aneurysm and is currently in a coma. Thank you.
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2012 12:07pm
by Pat
m
Margie
Employment and physical healing
Despite being sober for 2 years my out of work brother is in dire need of prayers to secure employment especially with health insurance to assist with his post-surgey bills. Continued blessings to all of you for your devotion and remarkable work. Thank you.
Views: 164   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2012 4:27pm
by Margie
Church
Please pray our parish can continue with the ministries and programs that were recently cut. Only throught the power of prayer and the grace of God can some or all of these programs and ministries return. Thank you for praying for the parish.
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2012 12:06am
by Anonymous
Redeemption of Thomas family
Please Pray for my son's family (Marques Sr) .They are very disfunctional(physically and vebally abusing each other). This is having a serious impact on the They are being to act out and they aren't as productive as they could be in class. My glory is so depressed...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2012 4:22pm
by Rhonda Wells-How...
h
hope
prayer for parents
Can you please pray for my dear parents. My father had a fall and he has stitches and is in pain. Can you please pray that his fall has not caused him any harm and that he will recover soon. can you please pray that mother's medical tests will be normal. She is asl...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2012 1:44am
by hope
Pregnant with high risk twins
Dear Sisters, My very dear friend recently found out she was pregnant with twins. She is now 13 weeks pregnant and the doctors have discovered that she is carrying monochroionic monoamniotic identical twins. This means they share an amniotic sac and a placenta an...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2012 1:29pm
by Lindsay
p
Pat
Twin Newborns need Prayers
Please pray for my niece's twins who were born 3/12 at 29 weeks. I saw them and they are perfect...so tiny as Baby A weighs 3 pounds 1 0unce and Baby B weighs 1 pound 13 ounces. They are beautiful. They are holding their own for now but it is very precarious. Than...
Views: 160   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2012 8:48am
by Pat
d
Debra
Marriage in trouble
Dear sisters please pray for our thirty year marriage which is in trouble to sustain a time of great doubt and pain. I am praying for guidance and God's will. thank you
Views: 174   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 2, 2012 11:10am
by Debra
LENT.......SLOW RECOVERY...
Updated Prayer Intention! Special Prayer Request for Recovery during the Lent,Holy Week Season and the rest of 2012 and beyond? Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son,Other Deaths & Losses,Severe Financial Stress,Health Issues & Other Sorrows... Feb.16...
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2012 5:09pm
by Bill & Carol
SLOW RECOVERY....
Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son & Other Ongoing Hardships & Sorrows... Updated Prayer Intention! Jan. 30,2012. Dear Sisters & Community of Prayer, Thank you for praying with us daily in our long struggle to God's Peace & Hope under painful an...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2012 12:17am
by Bill & Carol
d
diana
safety of grandchildrn
My grandchildren, ages 2 and 3, are involved in a custody battle with a drug addicted mother. Please allow the judge to see thru the manipulation and realize that they are not safe with her. God hear our prayers and watch over these babies, amen
Views: 153   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2012 1:34pm
by diana
m
Mary
Leaning on the Lord
I am in a divorce. My husband left me on my birthday in May. He left me with the bills. I am praying for protection for my family, myself and my home. Please pray. I will also need health benefits. Only God knows how I will make it. Its hard to start over at 55,...
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 11, 2012 1:01am
by Mary
CHRISTMAS PEACE & HOPE & INTO 2012..??
Updated Prayer Request! Christmas 2011,2012.. Dec.18,2011. Dear Sisters & Community of Prayer, First of all my wife and I want to wish all the Community a Bless Christmas 2011! And to let you know we are praying for you daily as our broken hearts c...
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2011 7:59pm
by Bill & Carol
SLOW RECOVERY....
Updated Prayer Request! Thanksgiving,Christmas 2011,2012.. Nov.21,2011. Dear Sisters & Community of Prayer, First of all my wife and I want to wish all the Sisters and Community a Bless Thanksgiving and Christmas 2011! And to let you know we are pra...
Last Post: Nov 21, 2011 10:33pm
by Bill & Carol
e
Edgar
Lord God, please save me from my financial troubles, Amen.
Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I continue to ask you for your unceasing prayers to the Lord, please, humbly I am begging everyone. I kneel and fervently pray to our dear Lord that I do not have to be relocated outside of Pennsylvania so I...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 17, 2011 9:51am
by Edgar
Please pray for my marriage
Please pray for me to face this difficult time in my life. The court has given a decision for divorce because of my wife's divorce suit. "Therefore, what God has joined together, no human being must separate." But why He let the court to divorce us? Please pray for m...
Views: 142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2011 10:10pm
by christian
k
Keith
Rescue from God
Greetings in the name of the Lord, I am a member of a Catholic Covenant Community and I would like to work more in that Community. But, first of all I need money to buy a home and a car and retire from work and put more order into my life .I also need money and...
Last Post: Nov 1, 2011 10:05pm
by Keith
addiction
My daughter Giselle and her baby daughter Neva. They are trying to leave an abusive home. Please pray for their safe return
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2011 11:33am
by MARY MORRIS
Prayer for healing
Please pray for my friend Corina who has been newly diagnosed with Cancer. She is having a scan tomorrow to see if it has spread. Thank you Dear Sisters!
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2011 3:39am
by Deborah
l
Lisa
Prayer
+ JMJ Ave Maria! Please pray for me as I have temporarily abandoned my calling due to past abuses in my life. Thank you, Lisa
Views: 159   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 6:14am
by Lisa
Prayer for peace and love
My grandmother died this past March. It has left my family fighting with one another due hurtful things said and done to one another. During the same time I was dating someone who I thought was the "one." I felt that through each other we strengthened ourselves and m...
Views: 148   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2011 3:44pm
by AnnMarie
SLOW RECOVERY....
UPDATED PRAYER REQUEST!Broken & Exhausted Hearts Continue to Cry out to God Day & Night for His Mercy & Peace Now & in the Days ahead..Sept,Oct,Nov..Christmas 2011,2012..? Please continue to pray daily with us for recovery! Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only So...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 10:56am
by Bill & Carol
j
JOhn
Pray Request for friend with Cancer
Please pray for Florence (Pennsylvania) who was just diagnosed with cancer and is having surgery this Friday. God Bless and thank you in advance...
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2011 11:47pm
by JOhn
a
Alizia
prayers for healing
My dear friend of one year recently underwent open heart surgery for removal of benign tumor growing in his heart. Subsequently, he has developed some complications, the worst of which being kidney failure. He is a single father of four children and has an extraordin...
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2011 7:46pm
by Alizia
t
thea
r
I have ovarian cancer. I feel selfish asking for prayer but I love life so much. I work with "at risk" troubled teens and I feel I have so much more to do.
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 11:29am
by Joan
r
Renuka
Urgent Prayer request
Renuka De silva 63 a 1 Kudahakapola North Ja ela Sri Lanka I am a christian Mother of 2 sons living in Sri lanka. Since 13 years i am struggling with familly troubles and Financial troubles. My Husband has a Affair with a woman since many years. He is doin...
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2011 11:07am
by Renuka
m
Mary
Prayers for two good men.
Please dear sisters pray for my sons , that the jury will find them innocent and return them to their wives and children. God's path is what they must travel and I know that the Lord will carry them when they need His strength. So many prayers have been offered, bu...
Last Post: Sep 9, 2011 3:42pm
by Mary
d
Debra
marriage in trouble
Please pray for husband of 30 years struggling with same sex issues, my heart is breaking.
Views: 209   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2011 6:19pm
by Michelle
prayers for healing
please pray for John H who has a brain tumor, and for Vincent S who has stomach cancer
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2011 12:52pm
by mary lewismclewi...
b
Beth
prayers for guidance
Please pray for our daughter who is in an abusive(emotional) relationship with an older man. She has just been diagnosed with Crohn disease. Thank You!
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 18, 2011 8:18am
by Beth
prayers for Ernie V. (healing of prostate cancer)
Please pray for the healing of Ernie V. (prostate cancer). Thank you.
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2011 6:57am
by Anthony
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet