CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SLOW RECOVERY....

UPDATED PRAYER REQUEST!Broken & Exhausted Hearts Continue to Cry out to God Day & Night for His Mercy & Peace Now & in the Days ahead..Sept,Oct,Nov..Christmas 2011,2012..? Please continue to pray daily with us for recovery! Slow Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son and Other Ongoing Daily Hardships(Financial Misery,Health and Other Losses)& Sorrows...With the Help of your daily prayers and God's Mercy we are able to stay at our Post in Faith! THANK YOU! My wife and I don't understand God's ways,but we and others like our selves struggle onward to give the WHYS to him and trust that some how God has a reason for all this pain,hardships,loss and sorrows! I just pray that by our staying at our Post in Prayer and Faith that some how in the mystery of things God will bring good out of all this misery! Meanwhile,We continue to stay at our Post in Faith & Hope despite everything!!! Pass Prayer Request on:Parishes,Abbeys,Monasteries,Shrines,Convents,Nuns,Sisters & Others in the Worldwide Community of Prayer who can stand with us in daily prayer Now and in the days ahead..Sept,Oct,Nov..Christmas 2011,2012..or as long as possible?? Thank you for your patience! Bill and Carol. usa. PS. For give me for my typing mistakes! I am so exhausted and in pain.