CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer request- I think I want to be a Contemplative Nun

hi to everyone who is reading this, and May God bless you. I for a long time have been considering being a Contemplative Nun. Im nearly 27. The thing is I have to sort out a personal issue before I enter which would not be until about 2.5 years away. I am obviously not definite that I will be a Contemplative Nun as I do not know Gods will, (who does :)?) But what I do know is that from the age of 19 I have mostly been very interested in Cloistered Nuns. And I have wondered if its for me. Please pray for me that I will at all times be aware of Jesus presence with me, and that I will trust in the way my life unfolds over the next couple of years. I only wish to do Gods will. Thanks you and God bless you for taking your time to read. :)
PAX +++

Re: Prayer request- I think I want to be a Contemplative Nun

It would be a good idea to visit a few monasteries in the meantime. Maybe the Poor Clares in Rockford, Illinois; the Discalced Carmelites in Buffalo NY, Alexandria SD, or Elysburg PA; Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters in Philadelphia; Visitation Nuns in Mass., or Toledo OH, etc.