CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lord God, please save me from my financial troubles, Amen.

Dearest Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I continue to ask you for your unceasing prayers to the Lord, please, humbly I am begging everyone.

I kneel and fervently pray to our dear Lord that I do not have to be relocated outside of Pennsylvania so I could still stay in my house. I have placed hundreds of resumes and CVs and cover letters to recruiters and companies, but nobody has yet come serious in hiring me, I don't know why. I have presented myself beautifully, some did interviewed me on the phone for 30minutes or more, I prepared myself and answered their questions giving them the best answers I can possibly give. In the end, I receive negative remarks and decisions from most. Others, I am still holding on waiting.

Please, I ask you from the bottom of my heart, please do not stop praying for the success of my job search. I am still on a small unemployment cheque now but Carole asked her lawyer and ordered Unemployment office to get some of my unemployment money leaving me with very small amount for survivial and yet Carole has a full time job elsewhere. I will be very worried this winter on how I will be able to keep myself warm at home since I cannot afford heat and hot water. Please continue to pray for Carole.

Please pray for me that the places I put my applications will be touched by the Holy Spirit, Amen. Please pray that Buzzi Unicem, Inc. and Ashland Water Technologies will offer me the opportunity, please dear Lord.

In God I trust,

Edgar