CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for peace and love

My grandmother died this past March. It has left my family fighting with one another due hurtful things said and done to one another. During the same time I was dating someone who I thought was the "one." I felt that through each other we strengthened ourselves and made each other better people. Two weeks after my grandmothers funeral we got in a quarrel that led to him not being ready to be in a serious relationship. I said some hurtful things that I am sorry for and he did some hurtful things to me throughout this summer. For some reason I am having the hardest time moving forward from him. Despite it all I know he is a good person and I am angry with myself for giving the "blind eye." I am struggling with forgiving someone and also being taken advantage of. I have to see him at work and I ask for the strength and peace to be okay that it didnt work out and that God has a plan for me. I ultimately would like my family to be at peace so that we can be again reunited with love as the holidays are approaching. God bless.