CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer for parents

Can you please pray for my dear parents. My father had a fall and he has stitches and is in pain. Can you please pray that his fall has not caused him any harm and that he will recover soon. can you please pray that mother's medical tests will be normal. She is aslo feeling depressed . Can you please pray that my mother will be healed from all her illnesses. That my parents do not have and will never suffer from any serious illness. That my parents will have the strength and courage to do all the things they need to do. That the lady Ran or a lady who is better than her will come soon to help my and she will be very good and honest and help my mother and that my parents will have no problems with her. That my parents will be able to socialize with people who care for them and love them and that they will not feel my absence.That my parents will not feel lonely That I will be able to join them very soon and at least spend a month with them.They are alone in Asia and I am in the US for my studies. I am very worried about them. That my parents will have no problems and they will be safe and in good health in mind and body and be happy with the peace of Lord Jesus Christ and our loving Mother Mary. For all the intentions of my parents. My parents to be blessed with good health, peace of mind & happiness and all their intentions.
Thank You & God bless you.