Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Stuart
Any questions about my Ferrari 308 GTS
If any questions you'd like to ask about this car please fell free to do that here.
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 11:13am
by Stuart
Ressencement
Bonjour, Je viens de vous lire. Je suis propriétaire de 2 vignale Samantha, la première pouvant faire l'objet d'une restauration, et la seconde que j'avais acheté pour pièces. Après avoir restaurer un alfa 1300, une opel Gt 1900 et actuellem...
Views: 72   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 10:51pm
by Dubroca Jérôme
h
Hanna
Sisley 1988 first edition
Hi! I’m a Finnish woman, and I just bought a Fiat Panda 4x4 Sisley 1988 (first edition). It is up for renovation with a help from my skillful friend. Later to be given as a birthday present for my spouse. :) I noticed you have sold your Sisley a long time...
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 2:15pm
by Hanna
bullbars for sisley
hi, i love your restorations. I'm sorry for the question blast but thought you could give me a place to start on a few things. sorry i don't know that much. i was wondering if you know any source for a original sisley bulbar? i noticed on one photo you used a dif...
Views: 312   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2016 12:21am
by bob sherman
fiat 127 sport
Hi All , looking to purchase A Fiat 127 Sport, orange prefered , but I am not ruling out black or silver, thanks again for your help in anticapation James
Views: 370   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2015 7:20pm
by JAMES ARNOTT
Buying my first alfa
Hi all I'm in the early stages of buying my first alfa 155 its a car I all ways wanted to buy and own . I've been tinkering with old fords and vws for wile now and would like a change It's a 1995 2.0 ts wide body in silver I seen it for sale on gumtree Belfast so I...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2014 7:48am
by Marco Pandolfi
w
Will
4x4 Panda; I need a wedding present
Dear Fiat lovers. I need some help. My wedding is June 21st. And i am marrying an Italian. Emilia is truly wonderful - although she does have eclectic taste. But on one thing i agree... She loves 4x4 Pandas (probably the MK1 / MK2 / Sisley) However, she wants...
Views: 329   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 11:06am
by Will
f
Frank
How to strap down a fiat 500 on trailer
Hi everyone. Can you guys post pictures of how you strAp down a 500 on a trailer for transport? I'm unsure what part of the part and how. Thanks, Frank
Views: 375   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 3:35am
by Frank
1967 vignale samantha
hi, i have a samantha rusting in my garden if anyone is interested in any parts i live just outside glasgow my phone number is 01236 87 3008 give me a call. bert
Views: 336   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2013 8:21pm
by bert rhodie
the web
well done daddy you have got your dream to be a car expert, a website person and a loving father. your website is awsome. my favourite car is the X19. i really want to become a car expert and i really want to have ALL your cars ( we all know that won't happen ) yo...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2012 10:06am
by jamie leathem
how good the websire is
hi dad your website is really good i love it. since i have been your child i have always known that you have had a passion for cars. your most favourite has been, well all the italian cars. i hope someday i can follow in your footsteps and become a car expert. you...
Views: 395   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2012 9:56am
by rebekah leathem
d
daragh
wanted classic panda
hi iam looking for a southern reg panda,one needing a bit of work preferd i want one as a winter project,i own one panda a 93 parade and i would love to own another,
Views: 365   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2012 12:54am
by daragh
n
Neil
I THINK I MIGHT BE TO BLAME!!
Wow, that CL500 looks the business. The under bonnet shot weighs the whole car up I reckon, dead dead tidy. You bought well there my mate. However the pic of 3 Mercs on your front is worrying, and I might be to blame. Up and till I got and had that 500SEL (and donor...
Views: 411   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 10:04pm
by Neil
a
andrew
fiat 127 sport
Hi there, absolutely love your restoration of the 127, it really is a work of art. i have owned a 127 Palio for a few years and love everything about it. i recently had it re sprayed and the results were ok, not quite in your league and i was wondering do you freelan...
Views: 426   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2011 1:37am
by andrew
s
Stuart
A Stalwart going for a swim
I very nearly bought one of these once for £800 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk&feature=player_embedded
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2011 10:13am
by Stuart
Any questions about my Bravo 150 tjet Sport
Do ya need to know any facts and figures about Fiat's flag ship model, the Bravo sport? If ya do, I'm your man! :)
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 9:59pm
by Jeremy Greer
Bravenet Support Test
Bravenet Support Test
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2011 11:02pm
by Bravenet Support...
s
Stuart
My friend Stevens Land Rover 90.
My friend Steven has owned this car from new. it started life as a pickup but over time has changed into a van type but with a lot of work going into it. Earlier this year he headed to the Sahara for a 2 week trip which he says was a trip of a life time. as you can...
Views: 432   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 10:53am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
New photo's of the Lancia integrale Martini Evo I used to own
My mate Vincent recently sent photos of the car from when we went on a trip to Killarney. Oh how I miss that car.
Views: 438   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:43pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Cars i would love to own sometime in my life.
If I'm ever fortunate enough to be in a position to own them (which I probably won't be) here's some that really get my attention. Local dealer had this to start me off. An Alfa Brera Spider in matt Black. I just fell in love.
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:28pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Donnington Park Museum photos.
I was over at Donningston last year and took a few photos but I never got posting them until now.
Views: 399   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:21pm
by Stuart
Website passes tha 200,000 mark
I never thought I'd see the day that my little site would reach that amount of hits. I would just to thank everyone who has taken the time to log on and have a nosey. I hope it's been helpful to as many people as possible but I also hope it has at least entertain...
Views: 460   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 7:26pm
by Stuart Site owne...
s
Stuart
Article from the Irish Vintage scene magazine.
It's about a Lancia get together earlier in the year that I went to. One of the guys from another forum just brought it to my attention. You might have to squint a little to read the text. I copied it and then enlarged it so I could read it.
Views: 462   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 9, 2008 10:47am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Old Panda's thriving in Italy
Just home from there last Sat (wish I'd stayed) Went with the intentions of taking photo's of old Panda's that might have been lying around at the back of houses. Not a bit of it They were everywere in regular use It was so great to see. so I only took 2 phot...
Views: 580   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 1, 2008 1:15pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
VW Gti day
I ws at this event with the lancia and took a few photos of some of the cars that really stood out in my eyes. A Golf that was for the German market only I'm told. It was a 4x4 and had white leather. Never seen one before. A VW Variant in matt green with...
Views: 941   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2008 10:01am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
My old Alfa GTJ is back...
But only for a short while. This is the car I spent almost 5 years restoring. I didn't do it all at once but it felt like it. Well the mate bought it off me as soon as I had it finished and having owned it now for almost 3 years, he's decided to sell it. mainly b...
Views: 831   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2008 9:50pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Nice cars spotted while out and about
Thought I'd just start a thread about cars that I've seen while driving. You just never know what you might come across. If you get a photo of something a bit different on your travels by all means post it up. Starting with this. A Merc McClaren SLR in the belfast...
Views: 646   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 5, 2008 10:07am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
2 cars at a recent show I went to.
I was at a local show over the weekend and out of all the cars at it these 2 really looked well. A renault 4CV And a Mini that a guy built.
Views: 664   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2008 11:52pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Tatton Park 08 some other photos including Mr Clarkson
Neil took these at Tatton Auto Italia day. A certain Mr Clarkson off the TV got very close to Neils 850 but thankfully didn't try it out for size. Jeremy I'm told was there with the rest of the Top gear guys filming for TG a piece using 3 Italian cars. He g...
Views: 7891   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2008 11:21am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Congratulations to my mate Neil and his Fiat 850
On winning their class at the 2008 Auto Italia event at Tatton Park. Due to the originality of the car and the condition Neil has kept the car in he won Best 60's car I'm very pleased for him. 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's winners all together. T...
Views: 573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2008 11:00am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
A few fiats on a night out.
My Mate Neil who lives in England sent me a few photos of his 850 along with a few friends cars after they gate crashed the launch of a new Fiat dealers. I think the older cars might have stolen the show. One of "the orange boys" was late, can you spot which on...
Views: 657   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2008 11:33pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
First official photo of the New Fiat 500 Abarth
Fiat themselves have released this photo along with a trailer for the New 500 Abarth. It has a 1.4 16v 135bhp engine according to the bumph. I was hoping for at least 150 bhp. Maybe they are saving the big engine for the SS version.
Views: 653   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2008 8:37am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
restoration of Group A ex Juha Kankkunen 1992 Lancia Delta HF
http://www.mat.fi/project1992lanciadeltahf.htm
Views: 754   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2008 11:23am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Restoration of a Lancia Delta S4 Rally car.
http://www.mat.fi/project1986lanciadeltas4.htm
Views: 736   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2008 11:16am
by Stuart
b
BigIan
Five minutes of sweet 'music'
Listen to the V-12 6.3liter, 790-horsepower of the Ferrari FXX running around silverstone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTqWJBK2VMA
Views: 675   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 28, 2008 5:53pm
by BigIan
s
Stuart
Just googled my name and was very surprised what I found
http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/dayslikethis/story76912.shtml I knew nothing about it.
Views: 748   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 7:07pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Guess who's just driven the NEW Fiat 500
ME"! M Stewarts have got a red 1.4 Sport in, and I got to drive it earlier today. First off everyone knows how biased I am towards all, well most Fiats, but I was completely blown away by it. I like a lot of people had started to think it looked like the Micra but...
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2008 2:55pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
3 days into the new year and heavy snow.
Overnight we had up to a foot of snow in places. Here's a couple I took from the roof of work with the phone so not great quality.
Views: 684   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 5:10am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Very happy Christmas to everyone.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who contacted me during the year and who left kind messages on the Guestbook. It's been a great year for the site with over 22,000 hits up to now. Thank you all. Now turn your sound on and enjoy this little mess...
Views: 677   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 20, 2007 12:44pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Sylvia The worlds most travelled Fiat Panda.
Sylvia the Panda broke her exhaust right at the bracket for the manifold. Strang place for it to go. After a bit of welding all is well again. The nuts to connect the downpipe to the manifold wouldn't come off so I ended up having to drop the lot out in one pi...
Views: 755   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2007 10:39pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Little guide to changing rear springs on a Fiat Panda MK2
My mate Jim who owns Sylvia the Fiat Panda asked me to change the springs on his Blue Panda as it is fitted with lowered springs and he wants to put standard ones back in. First thing though was to get the car started as the battery was flat. I got Juppy my Pa...
Views: 714   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 15, 2007 7:48am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
I went to the launch of the Ferrari 430 Scuderia (Part 2)
Once the unvailing had been done, the guy from Ferrari UK (and AutoSport magazine) gave a presentation about the car. It was pretty comprehensive and took him almost 40 minutes to get through. Some of the details were fantastic. For instance, the car weighs about 16...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 27, 2007 8:28am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Had to start using the new water based instead of 2pk
I had to start using the new water based paint this week and to be honest I found it ok to work with. My compressor is only a 50 litre (I really must invest in a bigger one) but coped fine with putting the paint on. You must use a gravity fed gun though as with a suc...
Views: 622   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 2:53pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Messages on my guest book
I'd like to thank everyone who posted on the book for there kind messages and words of encouragment about both the cars and the site. Seeing these messages from all over the world makes it all worth while. I see my restorations were even able to help a couple of pe...
Views: 702   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2007 8:16pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
You know the games up when ....
you come across "in a museum"! something you used to operate at work. On a recent day out we visited a local train museum (don't ask) and there was one of the units I used to work on. It's called RB3 and is a bus that goes on railway. It was a waste of mo...
Views: 704   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2007 2:19pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
The NEW Fiat Bravo. My report.
The New Bravo was officially launched last Saturday (30th June) and Mervyn Stewart Fiat/Alfa very kindly loaned a Bravo TJet Sport to me to take to our club meeting for the members to see. I have been driving an Alfa Brera with 200BHP for the past 5 months, a car...
Views: 835   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2007 7:40pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Views: 706   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 22, 2007 8:04pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Sylvia "The worlds most travelled Fiat Panda's" TV debut.
Sylvia Is our CLub Fiat Panda. She's been all over the world with Jim Magill our Club editor. This is a little bit of her UTV debut. Not great quality though.
Views: 784   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 8:53pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
My day at the Ace Cafe in London with the 5th Gear team.
By good fortune Myself and Jim from the Club we are in were invited over with Sylvia our Fiat Panda to help with a piece for the 5th Gear programme from channel 5. Everyone was really good to us apart from a certain MR Needell who wouldn't give anyone the time of day...
Views: 711   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2007 8:00pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Our family get together today
My Brother in-laws Stilo Sporting, my wifes Grande Punto and some of my cars decided on a get together today.
Views: 755   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2007 9:11pm
by Stuart
1 2