CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
me
i'm still praying
Dear Holy Spirit, Please grant the prayer I am requesting. Please grant this one. Please. Thank you.
Views: 207   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2007 8:59am
by Sr. Maria
m
me
christmas novena
Miracle wanted so much, I prayed my christmas novena and finished it last night. I really had hope that my prayer be granted, but nothing. Oh God please grant the prayer in my heart please. Help me his problem is just to much to deal with. Why do we have to suffer wi...
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2006 6:51am
by Sr. Maria
m
me
Brothers
Please Sister pray for my Sweet brave great Brothers, they are helping me through my problem, but they have problems of thier own. They are the finest men on this earth. They love thier familys and they love thier Catholic faith and they love me. How lucky am I. Plea...
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2006 6:51am
by Sr. Maria
m
me
pray for me
Please Sister pray for the prayer in my heart, Please storm Heaven for a miracle. Please grant this plea, I will be so grateful. Please Lord let me know you hear me, Please. I love this website. I pray for all here. Thank you.
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2006 5:24pm
by Gemma
m
me
prayers to help me
Dear Sister, Please pray for the prayer in my heart. Please help to do the right thing, ask Our Blessed Mother to send a miracle for me please. Please help. Thank you, I love this web site.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 14, 2006 12:18pm
by Sr. Maria
m
me
Peace
Holy Spirit help me with the prayer in my heart, Please grant this miracle for me. thank you.
Views: 279   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 11, 2006 10:14pm
by Sr. M
g
Gemma
Prayer intentions from around the world
These intentions are covered in prayer from Fr. Mike in Hong Kong to the Lourdes Shrine in France and cloistered communities of religious across North America. Fr. G. writes from Sarasota, FL. that he has printed these intentions out and places them on the altar when...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2006 7:52am
by Gemma
m
me
need prayers
Please Holy Spirit hear my prayer in my heart. Please grant my plea. Thank you.
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2006 3:31pm
by me
m
me
prayers
Please Sisters help me, I can not pray anymore I losing all my hope and faith. I have been prayer for this prayer in my heart for 39 days and things just keep getting worse, I feel so down and the sadness is killing me. I am so lost and lonley. I will never be happy...
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 8, 2006 3:15pm
by Sr. Maria
Our Friend Margaret in Philadelphia
Sisters, Please pray for our friend Margaret, dedicated wife and mother of 3 small children, who was recently diagnosed with very severe breast cancer. It is so aggressive she will need God to smile on her in special way. Please remember her, her husband, and he...
Views: 276   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 6, 2006 6:50am
by Fred & Martha
m
me
miracle
Please Dear Lord please grant my prayer in my heart, Please I am begging. Thank you.
Views: 293   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 5, 2006 10:26pm
by Sr. M
b
bl
problems
Please Sister please pray for a miracle for me, its the only way. Please grant this prayer Dear Lord. Please let this one happen for me. Please.
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2006 9:47am
by bl
b
bl
where is my happiness?
Dear Sweet Sisters, Please help me with this problem I have, it is killing me. The only way out is a miracle. Please send a miracle. Please let this prayer happen. I need your help. Please help me I am so lost and the saddness is killing me. Please grant this plea...
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 28, 2006 8:53am
by bl
My Son
Please pray for my son Michael who left at the end of October to Iraq. He is a wonderfull son, father and husband. Please pray that God will protect him and his soliders who left with me safety and a safe year in Iraq. Thank you for your prayers
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 21, 2006 10:10am
by Rose Sajuan
Prayer request
Please pray for my husband who is going through a very severe finanacial crisis and who may face criminal charges though he is innocent. Elizabeth D'souza
Views: 327   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 16, 2006 9:55pm
by 2Augusta
Prayers for education and vocation
Dear All, I am appealing for prayers for my education and my vocation to the priesthood. Christopher from NJ (SOLC Prayer Partner)
Views: 743   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 10:32am
by Michele
financial blessing
PLEASE PRAY FOR A FINANCIAL BLESSING TO SAVE OUR HOME AND ASK OUR LORD TO HAVE MERCY ON US. THANK YOU
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 27, 2006 10:25am
by Michele
g
Gemma
Pray for return of Fox journalists
Please pray for the safe return of Fox correspondent Steve Centanni and his photographer, Olaf Wiig. They were kidnapped at gunpoint four days ago in the Gaza Strip. No one has claimed responsibility for the abduction, which is very bad. Pray also for the Fox--a...
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 6:07am
by Gemma
g
Gemma
Pray for the Montana wildfires
For those whose property is threatened, and the protection of those fighting the fire. Blessings, Gemma
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 6:05am
by Gemma
m
Marv
Petition for
Dear Sisters, Please help me to pray for Nathan Jones. He is my boyfriend and God willing, he is the one I want to spend my whole life with and to start a family with. Thank you very much and please help me. Marv
Views: 316   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 6, 2006 10:30pm
by Michelle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet