CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brothers

Please Sister pray for my Sweet brave great Brothers, they are helping me through my problem, but they have problems of thier own. They are the finest men on this earth. They love thier familys and they love thier Catholic faith and they love me. How lucky am I. Please help Dear Lord with all our problems. Please send a miracle. thank you. I love you,

Re: Brothers

Each day continue saying - "Jesus, I trust in You". Pray with faith and confidence. His will be done.

You are in my prayers each and every day. May the Christ Child fill your heart with His love, peace, light and strength.

In Jesus,
Sr. M

Re: Brothers

O, Holy Virgin, Mother of God, my advocate and patroness, I place myself and those I love under your protection and cast myself with confidence into the bosom of your mercy.

Be, O Good Mother, our refuge in our necessities, con solation in our pain, and our advocate with your Divine son now, and especially at the hour of death. Amen.

"Therefore, I say to you: ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you.." (Luke 11:9-13)

Peace to you and yours this Christmas season,
Sr. Maria