CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
christmas novena

Miracle wanted so much, I prayed my christmas novena and finished it last night. I really had hope that my prayer be granted, but nothing. Oh God please grant the prayer in my heart please. Help me his problem is just to much to deal with. Why do we have to suffer with this. Why! Please send a sweet surpise today. Thank you. Please bring back my happiness and hope.

Re: christmas novena

O Bounteous Spirit, I ask you to bring forth in my life your fruits: the fruit of love, so I may love you above all things and all others for your sake;

the fruit of joy, that I may find my delight in your service; the fruit of peace, that I may be pardoned through your mercy and may rest in your love;

the fruit of long-suffering so that I may bear, with patience, all afflictions; the fruit of gentleness, that I may subdue all anger and take calmly and sweetly all trials and provocations;

the fruit of meekness, that I may forgive freely all who have hurt me and endure with patience all burdens that are laid upon me; the fruit of temperance that I may restrain all my desires and bring them into the subjection to your holy will. Amen.

Dia is Muire duit,
Sr. Maria