CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
wendy
pray that God will show me the way
Pls pray for me to see the light forward, and for God to open new doors for me.
Views: 172   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2011 11:39am
by wendy
Please Pray that My Depression is Lifted from Me
Please Pray that My Depression is Lifted from Me for my Depression is affecting my ability to want to get up to go to Mass and to pray. Thank You and God Bless You
Views: 188   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2011 6:26am
by Anonymous
j
Jason
Prayer for A Loved One.
My girlfriend and best friend, Nandanie, is afflicted with a debilitating mental illness called Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). I pray for your intervention God to aid Nandanie, as she struggles with depression, anxiety, mood swings, loss of identity, and sui...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 27, 2011 10:45am
by Jason
d
Debbie
pray for healing
please pray for my son in law whose last mri shows that the chordoma (brain tumor) is starting to grow. pray for his wife and young childern. pray for healing.
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 1:17pm
by Tony
t
Tony
Healing from Acne
Please pray to the Father in Jesus' Name that I be healed completely of the ravaging effects of acne on my face, including dark scars, pock marks, and loose skin on my cheeks. All those who know me are staring at me due to the stark contrast of how I looked before my...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 1:16pm
by Tony
Bladder cancer(Joseph mullin)
Hi, I am so glad I found this site. I am in desperate search for prayers for my father who is fighting cancer. He was originally diagnosed with bladder cancer and recently found out that it may have possibly spread to his liver. The Dr. are unsure!!! I believe in...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 31, 2011 9:45pm
by Faith cella
prayer
I have a fitness test at work. I failed my last one and since have been training very hard to pass my next assesment. Please pray that I pass my next fitness test. If I fail I will likely loose a promotion I worked very hard for as well as my job itself.
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 4:32am
by Anonymous
c
CJ
Prayer Intentions
Job for my son. Positive outcome for a 4 year court battle.
Last Post: Mar 11, 2011 10:13pm
by CJ
d
D
Return to the Church
Please pray that all our family members who are not practicing the Catholic faith return to the Church very, very soon. Peace to all.
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 5, 2011 1:16am
by D
PRAYERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXPOSITION OF THE RELICS OF THE PASSION
Dearest Sisters, I am Leandro-Jose, a young filipino catholic very much interested with the lives of the saints and the wonderful work that God is doing for his Mystical Body, the Church. I would like to personally ask for prayers for our upcoming exposition:...
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2011 11:34am
by Leandro-Jose
pray for us
I am in financial difficulties, need success in a legal matter, and need healing in my family. Thank you
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2011 9:59am
by Michael
d
Debra
Kidney tumor
Prayers of gratitude for a good outcome! Thank you to all who have prayed for my husband and his recent kidney surgery to remove a tumor! No further treatment is required. Praise Our Lord!
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2011 9:14am
by Debra
a
Agnelo
prayer request
Please pray for Sister Mary Beatrice for strength, courage and perseverance and to remain in Jesus to the end. She is a cloistered nun.
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 29, 2011 10:17pm
by Agnelo
c
Cathy
Tortured & unhappy soul
Please pray for my fiancee David to find peace & true happiness
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2011 3:37am
by Cathy
m
Mark
Marriage & Family Reconciliation
Please prya for my wife Sharmon to open her heart return to the Lord, the sacraments, her faith the Church and to open her heart to love me and reconcile our marriage.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2010 4:42pm
by Mark
PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY!!!
PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR! My wife & I want to wish all the Sisters and Community a Peaceful and Bless Christmas & New Year! Second, Thank you for praying for us daily in our long struggle to God's Peace and Hope in the worst years of our lives!!! Pleas...
Views: 220   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2010 12:18pm
by Bill & Carol
d
Debra
Pray for good outcome Kidney tumor
Please pray for my husband, who has been found to have akidney tumor. We will be seeing doctor next Thursday Dec 16th at 1pm. He is 53 years old, and I am praying for a cancer free, benign diagnosis. Thank you to all the prayers out there! A worried wife, Debra
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2010 10:29am
by Debra
Pray for Saint Stephen's Parish youth
Please pray for the youth at Saint Stephen’s Church in Anoka, MN, that many will come to a youth Mass on All Saints Day and will be inspired to grow in holiness!
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2010 1:37pm
by Matthew
m
Maypo
Prayer Request
My son is in a novitiate year in an order I would rather not name. By all reports he is doing well and feels that he is definitely being called to live out his vocation as a priest in this order. The problem comes in that my wife, his mother, does not support this at...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2010 9:54pm
by Maypo
Selling home
I live in South Carolina with my sister and her family. My parents live in Pennsylvania and have tried everything they can to sell their house. They are getting frustrated because they are missing out on their granddaughter growing up and are missing out on my sister...
Last Post: Oct 11, 2010 7:33pm
by Diana W
My Son
Please pray for my son. He is trying to get into the AirForce but has met many obstacles. He is a college graduate from Loyola University Chicago. Good kid, with a lot of loans. Hoping the military would use his smarts, and he would have the income necessary to pay b...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2010 10:37am
by Debra Krause
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2010 7:24am
by Joanna Silveira
m
Matt
Hebrew
I am studying Biblical Hebrew in order to communicate God's Word to others more effectively. It is a difficult language. Please pray that I will do well in my class and be able to master it. Thank you.
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2010 9:48pm
by Matt
Please pray
I am writing on behalf of a nursing home resident. Her name is Mary. She would like to have prayer for her to recover from her illness's, to find God, and for confession. Thank-you.
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2010 12:49am
by Liz Smith
soul mate
please pray for a soul mate for a wonderful woman who is soo loney and needs someone to share life with
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 5:19pm
by m williams
My 17 year old son, Matthew
My heart cries out, my heart is broken as my 17 y/o son has relapse into his drug and alcohol addiction. He was in rehab for 4 months and in the past month he has engaged in risky behavior. Please pray that he finds peace and that our family is healed and that the...
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 31, 2010 11:08pm
by Janis Reynolds
m
Mary
TANYA needs your prayers
Please pray for my dear friend Tanya. She is being checked for MS or a brain tumor. We have been friends since we were 7. Please pray that this process of tests is quick and the answers are clear and something that she will be healed of. Thank you
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 7:09pm
by Mary
OUR BROKEN & EXHAUSTED HEARTS CRIES OUT TO GOD FOR HIS MERCY...2010...???
Dear Communities of Prayer, Thank you for your patience! Thank you for praying with us and for us daily in our long dark nightmare of the soul! Despite the impossible we continue to stay at our Post!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY WITH US AND FOR US DAILY IN THE DAYS A...
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2010 3:40pm
by Bill & Carol, Br...
Prayer for Work in Singapore
Please pray for me that I may be hire in Alco Engineering & Trading Pte, Ltd. here in Singapore. That I may have the accounting job that I deserve. Thank you and God bless.
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2010 9:50am
by Jay Ann Canlas
c
Cindy
Healing of eyes
Please pray, through the mercy of the wounds of Christ, that God would send the Holy Spirit to heal Luke Matthias Neitzke of difficulties with vision, headaches, sinus's, tongue thrust. Thank you Jesus.
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2010 2:15pm
by Cindy
d
DEBBIE
GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD RESULTS FROM CT SCANS
PRAY FOR HER FOR GOOD HEALTH AND GOOD RESULTS FROM CT SCANS OF 5-14-10
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2010 6:29pm
by DEBBIE
family
please pray for the healing and restoration of my marriage. may the Lord touch my husband's heart and enlighten him to come back to me and our three very young children. i pray that my newborn son will feel daddy J's embrace soon. i pray for forgiveness, love, joy,...
Views: 195   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2010 8:21pm
by Michelle
Urgent Prayer Needed
Please pray for Kevin. He has left his wife months ago, he says, Mary told him to and Jesus told him to leave his family..He has 4 beautiful children..His wife lost their home, she has no income, she home schools their children. She doesn't know where he is, but he h...
Views: 193   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2010 8:17pm
by Michelle
Slow Recovery from Death of Son & Other Ongoing Sorrows... Please Pray!!!
April 26,2010. Dear Sisters and Communities of Prayer, Thank you for praying for us in our long dark night of the soul! Despite the ongoing sorrows in our lives we continue to stay at OUR POST!!! Please continue to stand with us in daily prayer through ou...
Views: 238   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2010 1:50pm
by Bill & Carol.
e
Eileen
health
Please pray for the recovery of a friend who had heart surgery yesterday
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 2:44pm
by Eileen
p
Pat
Prayer for Nikki
Please pray for Nikki to give her guidance for the future
Views: 220   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 3:28pm
by Christine
g
Greg
ever so much
Hello. If any one who reads this could kindly keep my family in their prayers, I thank you and may God love you for your compassion. Oh so many problems right now, and prayer is the only hope I can turn to now. God bless and thank you.
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 16, 2010 3:28pm
by Christine
Good health
Please pray for my good health and to lose weight.
Views: 174   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 16, 2010 8:09pm
by Michelle
prayer request
I have been a teacher in a women's prison for four years. I believe it has been my ministry. Not only are there 800 teacher's loosing their jobs in California, but many many inmates are loosing educational and drug rehab. services. I am asking for prayer for all.....
Views: 225   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2010 12:38pm
by Christine
My Michael
Michael is seriously ill and I ask that you pray for a complete recovery; also that he and his family have the strength to face whatever lies ahead of them. Thank you.
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2010 11:30am
by Michelle
The Joseph Family
Pray for the Joseph family especially the parents, Harold and Darlene for their healing and blessing of our Lord for the death of their son, Michael.
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2009 1:15pm
by Jerrilyn Hamley
A Christmas Hope and the New Year.....Sorrow of only Son & Other Sorrows...
Thank you for praying with us and for us this past year! We are greatful! Please continue to keep us in your daily prayers..Christmas and into the New Year?? Along as possible?? Bill and Carol. In Hope! Ohio.usa
Views: 194   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2009 2:19pm
by Bill & Carol
Special Intention: Jake
Please keep Jake in your prayers. He is our angel and we pray for his safe and speedy recovery.
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2009 2:29pm
by Adrienne G.
j
Joanne
Please pray for children in college preparing for finals, health of son and daughter.
Dear Sisters, Could you please pray for my children in college who are preparing for finals? My son.Tim, is a freshman at a Catholic University. He is getting stressed and yesterday was treatedf for his first migraine headache. Please help him st...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2009 2:20pm
by Joanne
d
Donna
Foreclosure
Please pray for me and my family. We have lost our home. Please pray our finances improve. Thank you for praying for us. Peace be with you.
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2009 7:26pm
by Donna
j
Janet
Prayer against cancer
I ask for prayers for Darice who has just been diagnosed with kidney cancer which has spread to her lymph nodes.
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2009 11:39am
by Janet
Home sale
Pray for Jim's problems with home.
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 7:03pm
by Phyllis
GOD'S HEALING & PROTECTING PEACE....LOSS OF SON & OTHER SORROWS...
3:00 PM " Hour of Mercy." Recovery from the Death of Our Only Son Jason and Other Ongoing Sorrows... Oct.16,2009. Dear Sisters and Community of Prayer, Thank you for praying for us daily in our long struggle to God's Peace and Hope!! Despite the ongoin...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2009 5:22pm
by Bill & Carol,
Family
For the repose of the souls of Norah and Mary. And for their family, especially, Tom their brother. And for the discernment of Katie's vocation.
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 4, 2009 11:34pm
by Katie K
Prayers for Family
Please pray for us for acceptance to God's will from Joe's operation. Pray for us to have the strength to get through this crisis and for us to be given the words to enlighten Joe' spirit. Please pray that Joe stops thinking that he is there in that bed to die and...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2009 2:58pm
by The McMahon fami...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet