CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRAYERS FOR A SUCCESSFUL EXPOSITION OF THE RELICS OF THE PASSION

Dearest Sisters,

I am Leandro-Jose, a young filipino catholic very much interested with the lives of the saints and the wonderful work that God is doing for his Mystical Body, the Church.

I would like to personally ask for prayers for our upcoming exposition: THE RELICS OF OUR LORD'S PASSION FOR THE WHOLE SEASON OF LENT

Together with a young religious who has various relics under his custody, I am coming up with an exposition of the exact replica of HOLY SHROUD OF TURIN touched to the original last exposition and a replica of the MANOPELLO SHEET (please pray that we will be able to retrieve them because they are still in the unlawful hands of some of his estranged brethern in the congregation - it's quite a story), together with the relics of the TRUE CROSS, a THORN touched to the miraculous relic of Andria, and the RELICS OF DEVOTED SAINTS and BLESSED to the Passion of Our Lord... but we are encountering some complications...

Please PRAY THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SUCCESFULLY EXPOSE FOR VENERATION the said RELICS and OBTAIN, if possible, OTHER PASSION RELICS and of SAINTS and BLESSED devoted to it for the veneration of the faithful here and around the Philippines (if God wills it)...

We have now two churches to put an exhibit on with the theme on LENT and on the PASSION OF OUR LORD: one is the awesome and very historical SAN AGUSTIN CHURCH in Intramuros - the oldest surviving church in the Archdiocese of Manila dating back to the time of the conquistadores and of course in our beloved NATIONAL SHRINE OF THE SACRED HEART in Makati.

For the replica of the HOLY SHROUD and the relic of the True Cross and Veil of Veronic, I was thinking of bringing it to different major churches of atleast Manila (Minor Basilicas or Shrines) or of the surrounding provinces, if possible...

Please also PRAY for each and everyone who will make all these things possible especially more willing hearts who will support us and for those who are directly involved that they maybe given the strength for the things ahead and the faithfulness in following whatever God wants... May we be authentic followers of Our Lord and be witnesses to His great love for us and that we may truly imitate always the example of all the saints and blessed whose lives we want to promote...

I am sorry for the long letter but I would still like to add some more but hopefully next time....