crisis
GET BERT BACK SOON OR WE ARE DOOMED
Views: 300   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 12, 2006 9:40am
by mcpherson
d
Dicko
Goalkeeping Situation
A couple of weeks a go, I recieved a letter at Cumnock about the goalie crisis. In my personal opinion, I believe that if S. Leavy and S. Douglas do not wish to play for the team, then we should release them.Why have players that won't give 100% every game. S. Gall w...
Views: 301   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 9, 2006 2:15am
by Stuart Leavy
refs
i would like to comment on the refereeing on saturday. i was disgusted at some of the decisions. but the pick of the bunch was when stuart bone was challenged and fouled on the edge of the area but it was scooby who was booked for bringing the fouler down!!! either t...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2006 2:45pm
by lugar ultras spo...
d
Dicko
start to the season
As a strong follower of lugar,I would like to congratulate the team and coaching staff on the good start to the season on saturday.I think meeker has done a good job since appointed manager and the team has gelled together impressivly.Instead of lingering near the fo...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2006 6:18am
by lugarian
r
Roddy
Lugar Boswell.
Sorry to see that Jimsie and Jackie are finishing up with Lugar.I cant see the both of them out the game, especially Jimsie, he has been in the junior club game for many years. What ever you two guys do, good luck to you both and it was always nice to see an entertai...
Views: 319   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 2:39pm
by lugar ultras spo...
meeker
i would like to congratulate meeker on the bright start he has made as lugar manager.many of my fellow supporters questioned his managerial credentials as he was appointed but i feel he has silenced his critics in the best way possible. i would especially like to con...
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 2:37pm
by lugar ultras spo...
Annbank away
Well done boys on a good away win.An excellent start to the League.2 impressive goals from Darren and Craig.Only criticism is we have to press the ball in midfield when we dont have possesion.But a win is a win so keep it going.Away the Jaggy Bunnets
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 10:15am
by lugarian
photographs
do you guys ahve a photographer at the games? im travelling from lanark on saturday and was wondering if i should bring my kit with me? i would of course be willing to send pictures to yourselves FOC
Views: 280   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2006 12:48am
by Kennie
Has anyone seen Nit-Head Rab or Bell End Bill????
Getting worried about these two. Haven't been heard of since yesterday Maybe they're both lying in a corner , hurting VERY badly Another couple of days and I think we'll have to contact the Police and report their absence LE.
Views: 189   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 10:20am
by lugar ultras spo...
FUN DAY
Just a question about the up and coming fun day what age group is the seven a side tournament aimed at could anyone tell me
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2006 12:34am
by Kennie
Getting to Lugar
Need to know best way of getting to Lugar from Glasgow by public transport please, any help gratefully received.
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2006 1:06pm
by yowesmad
p
Peter
Tonight's results
Kilwinning Rangers 5 Petershill 3 Neilston 0 Rob Roy 0 You are now safe Think Rob Roy Maybole and maybe even Beith are now in deep trouble
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2006 2:38pm
by Peter
Rob Roy
Rob Roy boss John McClelland says in the Kirkintilloch Herald that "Like all Ayrshire teams, Lugar have a reputation for being physical but McClelland insists there's no reason why Rabs can't emerge with a victory. He said: "They are a big, strong side but in this l...
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2006 10:45am
by Lugar Ultras Spo...
The neilston Result
I would like to say that i seriously couldnt see the supposed superiority of the neilston team as one of our supporters joyfully chanted; "top of the league, your having a laugh, top of the league, your having a laugh!" Which personall...
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 5, 2006 11:36am
by WVM
r
Roddy
Lugar Boswell.
I have always had a soft spot for Lugar and Jimsie, since the days of him playing for the Glens, and I remain a good friend of Jimsie. I was in the Glens committee in the 50s and 60s and I dont need to be reminded what its like when trying to survive when you havent...
Views: 293   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 2:03pm
by Roddy
r
Roddy
League champs
Whats Lugars chances on winning their league this season. Roddy.
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 4, 2006 3:38am
by dj
k
Kennie
Today's Game
Switched to Neilston due to frozen pitch at Rosebank Doing well away from home so hope our good run continues.
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 3:32am
by Kennie
Alec McLeish watch out
On the evidence of the last 3 games.Lugar are the best footballing team in this League.As far as I can see other players in other teams are a yard slower than our players.Also players in other sides are masquerading as referees as they are trying to tell the official...
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 4:13pm
by east ayrshire co...
result
after saturdays result i thought your web page would have been choke a bloke with posting lavishing praise on a great lugar display but what do i find ??? zero.
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 5, 2005 12:27pm
by east ayrshire co...
r
Robert
programmes
Hi there,looking to compile a list of junior clubs that issue programmes,can someone email me and let me know if Lugar Boswell do. Look forward to hearing from you Robert
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 24, 2005 7:42am
by Robert
k
Kennie
Another Game bites the dust
Today's Game was called off by the Dunipace groundstaff at 9:10 this morning. Only 2 games in the West Region survived the permafrost- Winton Rovers v Whitletts, Saltcoats v Ardeer (switched to Ardeer)
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2005 3:49am
by Kennie
game off
rosiebank what a load of crap the game was playable at the time of inspection and u know it was ADVISED thats a laugh
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 18, 2005 10:59am
by Rosie Banks
Mystery Poster
I see an old pal of ours has been writing his usual crap on the Vale of Leven website.He was saying about how Newtongrange would destroy them in the Scottish Cup.Guess who he is? CLUE.He is not Bellhaven Bill a.k.a Buckfast Billy
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2005 6:58am
by onwards and upwa...
k
Kennie
Website
Sorry about the loss of this website for the last couple of weeks. I shall get it updated as soon as possible. Kennie
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2005 8:38am
by Kennie
quiet site
bet this site will sparkle now that maybole have been brushed aside
Views: 265   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 25, 2005 5:00am
by Free range eggs
a
antap
refs
When Lugar play Talbot do you have referees. If so who do they favour
Views: 325   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 12, 2005 11:32pm
by Free range eggs
Cumnock game
I though we completely outplayed you on Saturday. What happened to the big boy Bone you had upfront last year? I watched you a couple of times in the Scottish last year and think you missed someone like him on Saturday.
Views: 201   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 5, 2005 10:31am
by J
a
antap
betting
Why did no one tell me everyone beats Coltness eight nuthin. Now ive done my money in. Still there is always my league bet
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2005 12:57pm
by WVM
a
antap
betting
After your wonderful win last week i would like to place a bet on yous to win the league and the scottish what are the odds.
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2005 11:07pm
by Tom Melrose
w
WVM
SEPT WEEKEND
Any games next week?,is'nt it terrible that when it's the Ayrshire holiday there is a full playing card.[he he].
Views: 192   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 18, 2005 10:04am
by WVM
f
Fan
Franny
What has happened to Franny? Not sure about the new keeper - we seem to be letting in a lot of goals. Franny was worth about 15 minutes to us last season. If we keep this form up it looks like it will be a very long season!!
Views: 200   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 11, 2005 11:04pm
by interested
poor show
Took in the Vale Lugar game on Saturday .The home team were by far the better side.The visitors defence was a shambles Why did no one pick up McLaughlin as he ran the show. Vale centre half very fortunate to stay on the park for hand ball . He was definetly the last...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2005 11:11pm
by Tom Melrose
Jist Kiddin
Auchinleck wummin goes tae the social to claim fur her weans. "How many weans huv yae goat Mrs Goudie?" "Ten boys!" "Ten boys! Jeezus! Whit's thur names?" "Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam, Tam and Tam." "Ten boys, all called Tam! Is that no a bi...
Views: 183   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 25, 2005 1:23pm
by dug bone
r
Roddy
League champions.
I put a bet on Lugar today to win the league at 16-1, okay some people will say I am a fool but football is a funny old game and no one knows how things can turn out in football, no need to ask who I have a bet on to win our league. I rest my case....
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 20, 2005 2:20pm
by OZ
Glens game
It was bit a sickener for the Glens to lose a goal at the death, but LBT deserved to take something from the game. It was good to hear the Lugar Linesman Apprecaition Society in full flow again ( a la the 4-4 draw at Neilston). Good luck for the rest of the season.
Views: 199   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 16, 2005 12:44pm
by Kennie
r
Roddy
Lugar Boswell
The junior season will be starting again soon. I have enjoyed watching Lugar through the years against the Glens and I go back to these days when Andy McEwan big Jock Fraser Jim Baird Collins, Donnelly, all played with Lugar and I think Andy McEwan was one of the...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 1:15pm
by Roddy
k
Kennie
Result
Lugar Boswell Thistle 1 Craigmark 1 A good workout for us today where we were able to introduce our new boys, Pettigrew, Hanvey and Duffy. We scored first through Walker in the first half but allowed Craigmark to level in the second when Holland got in on the bli...
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 17, 2005 11:01pm
by neutral
Any signings?
have we made any summer signings? if so who are they?
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2005 9:17am
by Kennie
photos
Hi Kenny, Any chance you could email a copy of the photo of Patch with the cups and one of the team. Thanks Sharon
Views: 152   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2005 1:19am
by sharon walker
k
Kennie
Watching other teams
Committed the cardinal sin of going to watch a juniors game that didn't involve Lugar.(Sorry wvm but I had to) Saw Lanark United beat Talbot in the Evening Times Cup. Sadly David S your team wasn't up to it last night so maybe you would be better switching your alle...
Views: 202   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 8, 2005 12:30pm
by wvm
End of season report
Hello from cyberworld and from the good ole US of A! Well done Kenny on the end of season report. Best season in my living memory (maybe rivalled by the promotion season way back in the playing days of Stewart Thom and Mick McGinn). Well done to all of the contribut...
Views: 158   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 2:18pm
by Lugar Exile
Ayrshire final
I am looking forward to the Ayrshire final at Lugar on Friday. It is such a pleasant atmosphere . One could almost adopt lugar as their second team. Well done on a good season. I hear through the grapevine that the push for promotion will come next season.
Views: 160   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 31, 2005 2:36am
by wvm
Kilbirnie Naeside
Whit aboot aw they greetin faced numpties fae Kilbirnie ? Goat whit they deserved last night. If they think coming to play at Lugar is bad, I cannae wait to hear whit they think when they have to travel tae Kello, Muirkirk, Craigmark,Darvel,and Girvan.
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2005 11:26pm
by David Savage
Well done!
What a great season with staying up being the icing on the cake! Great performances by the players, management, committee and fans. Well done from the good old US of A!!!!! LE.
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2005 7:14am
by dj
Neilston 4 Lugar 4
Great comeback from LBT; 4-1 down and brought it back to 4-4. Really impressed with LBT attacking brand of football and on another night they could have scored a barrowload. Photos of goals 2 and 4 at http://covenanter.bravejournal.com/entry/11784 all the best.
Views: 233   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 15, 2005 11:30pm
by David Savage
Safety
What do we need for safety?
Views: 176   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2005 12:33am
by David Savage
n
NGV
humping number 2
Oh dear! Another 5-1 hammering, wasn't there but my father met a supporter who was and from what he says it was another stunningly bad performance. Just as well we have a 5 point cushion over the Meadow with 2 games in hand. Mind you the way we are performing just no...
Views: 166   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 5, 2005 11:30am
by WVM
Humping
1-5 What a humping.Whats went wrong?
Views: 169   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 8:46am
by Lugar Exile
Another home fixture
What's this man playing at? Another home fixture, this time against Maybole for the second time, and still no sign of Kilbirnie. Played Kilsyth twice, Petershill twice, Meadow twice, Rob Roy twice after Saturday and now Maybole. The fixtures are getting beyond a j...
Views: 169   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 13, 2005 2:46pm
by wvm
Fixtures
Have Kilbirnie been disbanded? Why are we playing teams we have already met when there is still a team we have yet to play? Meadow- played them twice Petershill- played them twice Kilsyth - about to play them for the second time.
Views: 286   Replies: 21
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 4:29pm
by wvm
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet