THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fixtures

Have Kilbirnie been disbanded?

Why are we playing teams we have already met when there is still a team we have yet to play?
Meadow- played them twice
Petershill- played them twice
Kilsyth - about to play them for the second time.

Re: Fixtures

Thats not right. Perhaps the person who gives out the fixtures does not want Lugar to gain in confidence. Then again he perhaps wants Lugar to do Shotts a favour by beating Kilsyth. You see it may be that Shotts with a little help from a friend will beat Lugar on Saturday. That would bring them into the promotion race. Lugar could then do Shotts a favour by beating Kilsyth the following week. So that could be why Lugar are not playing Kilbirnie.

Here we go again,conspiracy,conspiracy,conspirasy.The whole world has it in for us[not].

Re: Re: Fixtures

Good result for yous yesterday. I know Shotts played the final of this years central league cup and I watched them knock Talbot out of the West last week . Have they been beaten in the league at home this year?

Re: Re: Re: Fixtures

David,
What game were you at on Saturday? Wasn't many games on I believe?
Wish I could have been up for it as it seems to have been a good game.

LE.

What game was he at?, let me guess,you've been dropped like a ton of bricks.

WVM,
If you're not talking conspiracy theories you're talking shyte and butting in on big folks conversations.
Question to David still stands.

LE.

I canny beleive u don't know which game he was at.Let me take a guess "beechwood".I may in your opinion talk sh***,but i certainly don't bum a team up then drop them like a hot tattie i have always been honest and up front with my opinions knowing that any rash boastings may come back to haunt me.

I was at Talbot- Cumnock. We threw it away after being in complete control. I see that the Lugar bubble has not burst as predicted by many. Can I ask an honest question. When yous played Talbot in the Ayrshire why did Lugar play their players out of position? Was it in case Tayport were watching. I still feel that Lugar are possibly the best side in Ayrshire and that was proven last week when they held Shotts after Shotts had kod Talbot from the West.Big game on Saturday against the league leaders. Can yous win?

WVM,
The question wasn't even aimed at you. Why didn't you just tell me that David was a Talbot supporter? Is that just because you are a high and mighty smart erse that just has to jump into other peoples conversations?? Or is it that you just don't like getting the run around from DS with his honest and open views on the game as a whole?

LE.

LE, the day will never come when ds gives me the run around,in fact i think that i'm the only person that can see thro him,with his condescending postings about Lugar. "smert arse" not me,intelligent,witty,good looking,fit,very desirable to the ladys,thats me.

LE you are wrong to brand WVM as a smert arse. He obviously thinks very highly of himself . The phraseology REAR END APERTURE would be more appropriate.

David,
Over here in the USA he'd be known as a 'trunk bucket'

LE.

Now now girls,personal attacks on me are not needed,any more of that and i will be forced to get serious.

David,
We've got a keyboard warrior on our hands!!

LE.

its no contest the guy cant spell to start with. He is one of these sad types who likes to try and interfere when wee teams are doing well. He would honestly like to see Lugar and Talbot relegated.This would also suggest that his own team are having avery poor season.

" Likes to interfere when wee teams are doing well " how patronising is that statement.At no time have i mentioned my own team,this is a Lugar forum,who's the least bit interested in your team or my team only u and me.Still i think u might still be struggling to remember who your team is,and dont try and pretend its Lugar.

Talbot come first in my priorities. Lugar are second. Any local team who do well will be supported by myself
This season I have seen Muirkirk, Cumnock and Glenafton who are all local sides.Are you one of these people who are self centred with blinkers on and fail to recognise success with other local teams?

What "local" teams have had success recently,none.I want my own team to have success nobody elses,but that does not mean to say im blinkered[he he].So go ahead have a dig at me water of a ducks b*m as far as im concerned.

'What local teams have had success recently'. And you're not blinkered
If you'd take your blinkers off then you'd recognise just what a successful season Lugar have hed so far. Especially for a team that has not been able to buy success like our 'big cousins'
And it's water off a ducks BACK, not bottom!

LE.

Lugar scored 88 goals (record of all the leagues so far)as they won the first ever Ayrshire District League to gain the only promotion spot available. Succeeded in staying in the West Superleague Division One the next season. Reached the quarter final stage of the O.V.D. cup and on course to finish in the top 4 of their league this season. All done on a limited budget. So just what does a team need to do to be successful in your "unblinkered" view?

Rosie

Ganging up on me now,i was under the impression you have to win something to class your season as a success,the last team in ayrshire to win something was the Buffs,although maybe theres some wee diddy local cup someone has won.Overall its been a pretty poor performance from Ayrshire teams.