Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Heart Of Modern Woman

Mui Fan: I'm glad that you finally finished reading the complete thread, I assume even include the part that has been moved to archives. I also feel happy that you have learnt more about Anita Mui, that is part of our goal for setting up this forum, because we wish we can know more about Mui and also during discussion we can learnt more from each other.

However, I can never be a good teacher. But I know among our readers, some of them can really be good teachers if they pursue in that profession, unfortunately they don't.

Thanks for your research in the name of "Dana". It is a beautiful name, we know that already, but not in such detail. Also I think our lovely young lady here does deserve this name. She is well loved by all of us here

Wow ! Dana, you must be very happy to have such beautiful name !

Thanks for the details, Mui fan !

anything for my forever Mui Jei n my cute little Dana.
some nice meanings of anita.
name origin:hebrew from israel
traits:gracious,merciful,selfless loyal, very emotional, suspicious of strangers, limited intelligence but practical nature.
some superstitious of the stage:
Some of the most superstitious people in the world are actors and actresses, many of them abiding most religiously by certain rules which are declared to ensure kind treatment from the Fates. The following are some of the more interesting " unwritten laws" of the stage:
When rehearsing a play, the actors ensure that they are perfect in every line except the last one, or tag, as it is called. This is never uttered until the first night of the actual performance, when the success or otherwise of the production is ascertained by the extent of the applause which follows the last line.
If an actress receives flowers as a present, she may wear them before or after the performance, but considers it to be very unlucky to wear them when she is actually on the stage. Artificial ones are generally used instead.
When making up, an actress regards it as a sign that she win receive a good contract if she accidentally smears some lipstick on to her teeth.
If an actor or actress notices a loose thread of cotton clinging to a person's clothes, be or she will pluck off the thread, pass it three times round the head and then tuck it down the neck of his or her garments. The cotton foretells a new contract and the "magical" rite is said to ensure its receipt.
To whistle in the dressing-room is strictly "taboo," as also is the singing of Tosti's "Good-bye." Should anyone be guilty of either of these "sins," he or she must go out of the dressing-room, turn round three times and then knock on the door and ask for permission to be admitted.
To quote Macbeth is to invite ill fortune to visit you.
All manner of dolls and mascots are kept in an actress's dressingroom in order to bring her success, while every telegram of congratulation is pinned to the wall and dearly treasured.
i remember Mui always wear the flower when fans give in concert, do anybody think if Mui do not wear the flowers will she be still alive now?

MuLaN_Mui

At the index page of this website there is the blue banner above section about the Classic Moment Live Concert, that is the link to Mingpao for ordering this book, but the deadline for ordering was long overdue. So please don't pay by your visa card and order by internet.

Maybe you should call the phone # they provided (852)2515 5230 (Mr. Lau) to find if they will accept new orders.

As far as I know this book was sold out long time ago, and I doubt if they will ever publish it again even there is still further demand for this book as the legal case between Modern Beauty and Mui Music is still pending.

Thank you very much for the information, Woodstock. You are extremely helpful! I very much appreciate it. I will contact Mr. Lau.

If anyone does ever hear any news on any re-publishing, please let me know. It would mean deeply a lot to me.

My contact info are:

MSN Messenger: lil_mulan_79@hotmail.com / paulamui79@hotmail.com

AOL Instant Messenger: SAMMI79

Yahoo Messenger: shortymuigirl@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hello all! I am new member to this forum. A very great website and all the pictures of MuiMui are beautiful. I enjoy reading this thread the most ana, you are so cute and funny ghosts are scary
I have admired MuiMui humble self, her performances actually everything of her. I was very sad but I accepted that MuiMui is gone and her spirit is always with us. Thank you webmaster and woodstock for keeping on the spirit of MuiMui.

Daphne: Welcome to this big family . I'm glad that you like our forum and website. Mui has brought us all together, and I'm pleased that we all treasure our friendly relationship and so far can maintain a harmonious atmosphere in this forum despite a few minor hiccups from time to time

No doubt ana has brought us a lot of laughter and tears (due to laughing), she will be back after her examination.

Hope you will enjoy the fun of this forum and get more inspiration from Mui Sprit

woodstock: Thank you for your warm welcome. Yes, I know what you mean. Sometimes unwanted attention is hard to avoid but you are doing fine in maintaining harmony in your forum.

MuiMui spirit is virtually indestructible and she will continue to be a great inspiration to all of us. We hear and read of so many great and worthy people, but here, before our very eyes is living evidence of what MuiMui did in the past.

Agree about ana . I will expect you back soon ana for auntie here has a ghostly tale to share.

ana: Auntie didnt forget . Do well in your exam.

aunt daphne , anticipating but

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.