THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Another home fixture

Hello wvm. Does that make it right that most Ayrshire sides have to play another Ayrshire side twice. You were given simple truthful facts by Rosie but you have failed to pick out the significance. Instead you harp on about your same old argument. Please try to answer why this has come about. Or is only a coincidence that four of these teams are fighting to avoid relegation. Rosie has raised a genuine point please answer it.

Re: Re: Re: Another home fixture

David,
WVM has proved time and again that he's incapable of debate on these issues, preferring to to play the paranoia card. There isn't even much of an argument about how the new set up has worked out for the better, just some basic and blatant faults such as this one that need to be answered and ironed out.
It will be interesting to see if the same scenario happens next season, then WVM will have to put his paranoia cards away for good.

LE.

Re: Another home fixture

I dont think that the two of you have understood any of the postings above.The paranoia has not come from my postings,but from rosie.It is quite clear,as i have said on other postings that he has a huge chip on his shoulder.He has never been in favour of this new league set up,its here to stay,get on with it,he will never be happy.Was it any better in "ye olden days", i dont think so.-What have we got, a talbot/lugar supporter [he doesnt know],an ex pat who left the country because lugar were going thro a bad run of form,and a paranoid rosie bush.

Re: Re: Another home fixture

You still fail to answer the point. Why have these
Ayrshire teams still to play each other twice? Have a close look at the league and you will see why these games have been left until the end of the season. Forget the so called paranoia. There is a real issue here and everyone except yourself can see what its about. Wakey Wakey oh blinkered one.

Re: Another home fixture

I for once will agree with you,the point is clear to see,certain people will never be happy,this topic has went on for two seasons that i know of,i can not give u an explanation to certain league programs over a season,these are dictated by other games,put yourself in the position of the match secretary,easy position or not,i think not.