USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Would you give it to a Retired CWO from VP-48??

Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

I purchased your 65-66 book and may purchase the 66-67 one. Could you look Under V-3 Division and see if my name is listed. Bruce Holden
Wait to here from you

As stated in the subject line this is a 67-68 cruise book, not the 66-67 cruise...

Would you give it to a Retired CWO from VP-48???

Hi Charles,
Have a couple of friends who were on the KH during that time. In fact they were twins named Jan & Jon Heckman. Jan an Electrician, Jon an ET. If you can find them in the book I would like to buy it for them. Actually I'll buy it anyway, I know I'll find some or the guys who were still aboard when I came aboard in 68 after the cruise.
How do you want to be payed? Are you coming to the reunion? I'm going to be away from home for a few days I'll check for your answer when I return.
Thanks,
Ted Barker
E-mail largebravo@juno.com

Charles,
I'm home now and would like to purchase your 67-68 cruise book. E-mail me with payment instructions.
Ted Barker

MAN ARE YOU CRAZY. THAT BOOK SELLS ON EBAY FOR $185.

Thanks for the tip, Paul... I haven't sold the book yet so I'm going to repost with a $200 asking price.

Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Hey you want to split it with me?

Paul, I still have the book for sale. Any reasonable offer for the book will be considered...

Charles you might want to reconsider on how much you are asking for it as I don't think anyone is going to pay more then what is being asked on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Paul, $50 plus $15 for shipping and handling seems to be a very reasonable price to me. As you know, ebay sellers have this sort of item priced much higher so I don't understand your statement.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Charles you might want to reconsider on how much you are asking for it as I don't think anyone is going to pay more then what is being asked on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Charles, do you remember the time I e-mail you and told you that they were asking $185 for one on e-bay and you responded to me that you were going to repost it for $200. That is why I said you might not want to ask more for then what they are asking on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Paul, the posting where I raised the price was removed from the message board. The only posted price is the one in this thread. Thank you for your input...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Hey, no problem what are shipmates for.

I would like to get a crusie book of the cruise of 67-68 as I paid for one I was in VA 144 at the time someone have one let me know I cannot afford a lot of money as I am on a limited income.
My no 425 776 3492 in the Seattle area

David, I am also living on a limited income. I would like to keep the book but I would rather have a tank of gas. $65 is a very reasonable price.