USS Kitty Hawk Message Board

Welcome to our new message board, a place to connect with long lost shipmates.

USS Kitty Hawk Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

The book is in generally good condition except for slight yellowing of the paper which is to be expected of almost 30 year old pages. The back cover has a stain on it, and the binding is loose. There are no missing or damaged pages. This "walk down memory lane" is only $50 plus $15 for UPS packing, insurance, and shipping.

Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

This cruise book is still available... Make an offer?

Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Charles, did you sell the cruise book yet. You might want to think about what you are asking for it as I don't think anyone is going to buy it for more then what they are asking for it on e-bay.

This book is still available. Any takers?

The book is still available... Any takers?

Would you give it to a Retired CWO from VP-48??

I purchased your 65-66 book and may purchase the 66-67 one. Could you look Under V-3 Division and see if my name is listed. Bruce Holden
Wait to here from you

As stated in the subject line this is a 67-68 cruise book, not the 66-67 cruise...

Would you give it to a Retired CWO from VP-48???

Hi Charles,
Have a couple of friends who were on the KH during that time. In fact they were twins named Jan & Jon Heckman. Jan an Electrician, Jon an ET. If you can find them in the book I would like to buy it for them. Actually I'll buy it anyway, I know I'll find some or the guys who were still aboard when I came aboard in 68 after the cruise.
How do you want to be payed? Are you coming to the reunion? I'm going to be away from home for a few days I'll check for your answer when I return.
Thanks,
Ted Barker
E-mail largebravo@juno.com

Charles,
I'm home now and would like to purchase your 67-68 cruise book. E-mail me with payment instructions.
Ted Barker

MAN ARE YOU CRAZY. THAT BOOK SELLS ON EBAY FOR $185.

Thanks for the tip, Paul... I haven't sold the book yet so I'm going to repost with a $200 asking price.

Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Hey you want to split it with me?

Paul, I still have the book for sale. Any reasonable offer for the book will be considered...

Charles you might want to reconsider on how much you are asking for it as I don't think anyone is going to pay more then what is being asked on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Paul, $50 plus $15 for shipping and handling seems to be a very reasonable price to me. As you know, ebay sellers have this sort of item priced much higher so I don't understand your statement.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Charles you might want to reconsider on how much you are asking for it as I don't think anyone is going to pay more then what is being asked on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Charles, do you remember the time I e-mail you and told you that they were asking $185 for one on e-bay and you responded to me that you were going to repost it for $200. That is why I said you might not want to ask more for then what they are asking on e-bay.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Paul, the posting where I raised the price was removed from the message board. The only posted price is the one in this thread. Thank you for your input...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 67-68 WestPac Cruise Book For Sale

Hey, no problem what are shipmates for.

I would like to get a crusie book of the cruise of 67-68 as I paid for one I was in VA 144 at the time someone have one let me know I cannot afford a lot of money as I am on a limited income.
My no 425 776 3492 in the Seattle area

David, I am also living on a limited income. I would like to keep the book but I would rather have a tank of gas. $65 is a very reasonable price.