Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bronze Statue of Anita will be Unveiled Soon !!

Fans may find several videos on the opening ceremony of the bronze statue in the following FB page:

https://www.facebook.com/anitamui1010?sid=CWFGkf

Thanks to Frances for the link above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------;
Through Mui Nation, I managed to order the Anita Mui Bronze Statue Commemorative Booklet and it arrived by mail yesterday. It is an excellent booklet with comments from
the sculptor himself, and from about 20 of Anita's friends PLUS
her biography --- all in English and Chinese.

It is very nicely printed on 68 pages ( each page is long and very narrow) with excellent translation.

I believe the money raised will go into the fund that pays for the maintenance fee of the statue.

I hope nobody would mind if I show an example of what's in this great
"Bronze Statue Commemorative Booklet".

Comments from Peter Pau (an Oscar Award winner for cinematography):

"In 30 years working in the film industry, every time someone asks me which actress is the easiest to work with, Anita's name always comes to mind.

She never had any formal acting training, but she was always the most professional and dedicated. She never had an extensive education but she was always gracious and her integrity was second to none.

Giving her best in everything was her motto and driving force. Righteous, sincere and extremely strong willed, our one and only Daughter of Hong Kong."

Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.