CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US IN OUR LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL!!

Dear Bill & Carol. Yes my prayers are with you during this time. Cling to Jesus with all your might. I also want you to do something as we pray for your needs. Pray together the rosary. Hold the hand of Mary and fear not for she will interecede for you. Trust in that intercession and never let doubt or fear keep you from her. For she will lead you to her Son. Remember the Wedding Feast of Cana? Jesus had told her His time had not yet come, but what did Mary do? She told the servants "to do whatever he told them", and what did Jesus do? He obeyed his mother and turned the water into wine. Don't doubt. Let go but also pray, pray, pray. Go to confession often so that the Holy Spirit can guide you through the ministry of the priest. If you do this, things will begin to turn around but remember, not in your time; in God's time. Trust, Trust, Trust. Next Sunday is the Feast of Divine Mercy. What did Jesus say to St. Faustina. He told her that His mercy knows no limits; He is mercy. Trust in that mercy. Pray faithfully the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and every day throughout the day, pray "Jesus, I trust in You."

My prayers, my heart will petition the Lord to help you. He will...................

God's blessings to you,
Michelle