CCMM Our Lady of the Cloister Ministry Prayer Requests Message Board

Welcome to our prayer requests forum.  Feel free to post a message.  

Cloister Outreach is not responsible for the banner advertisements. 

CCMM Prayer Requests Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US IN OUR LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL!!

Dear Community of Prayer,

Thank you for praying for us daily in our long struggle to God's Peace & Hope!! The Loss of Our Only Son and Other Sorrows was the final blow in our already broken and crushed lives!! WE ALL HAVE OUR LIMITS!! THERE IS NO ONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE THEIR LIMIT WHEN THEY CRY OUT,"MY GOD,MY GOD WHY HAVE YOU FOR SAKEN US."

PLEASE CONTNUE TO KEEP US IN DAILY SOAKING PRAYER THROUGH 2008 OR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE?? 2008,09..?? PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD'S MESRCY AND PEACE IN OUR BROKEN HEARTS,HEALTH AND LIVES!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS PROTECTING PEACE!! ESP. IN THE COMMING MONTHS!! INNER AND OUTER!!! WE ARE FACING GREAT CHALLENGES THAT WILL TAKE A MIRACLE TO GET US THROUGH!!!

PLEASE PRAY!!! DAILY!!!

PLEASE IF POSSIBLE??

Can you Help us by passing or E-mailing Our URGENT PRAYER REQUEST ON: Convents,Monasteries,Parishes,Abbeys,Houses of Prayer,Prayer Groups and Others you know of in the WORLDWIDE COMMUNITY OF PRAYER..WWW....WHO CAN KEEP US IN DAILY SOAKING PRAYER THROUGH OUT 2008 OR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE?? 2008,09..??

PLEASE PASS ON TO THE SISTERS WHO CAN PRAY???

FOR GIVE US FOR BEING SO DESPERATE!!! BUT THE TRUTH IS WE ARE!!! PLEASE PRAY AND PASS ON...WWW....??

THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS WILL BE CRITICAL IN OUR LIVES!!! PLEASE PRAY AND PASS ON...WWW...

Againe,Thank you for your PATIENCE and Daily Prayer Support in our long dark night of the soul. Bill & Carol. ohio.usa.

Re: THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR US IN OUR LONG DARK NIGHT OF THE SOUL!!

Dear Bill & Carol. Yes my prayers are with you during this time. Cling to Jesus with all your might. I also want you to do something as we pray for your needs. Pray together the rosary. Hold the hand of Mary and fear not for she will interecede for you. Trust in that intercession and never let doubt or fear keep you from her. For she will lead you to her Son. Remember the Wedding Feast of Cana? Jesus had told her His time had not yet come, but what did Mary do? She told the servants "to do whatever he told them", and what did Jesus do? He obeyed his mother and turned the water into wine. Don't doubt. Let go but also pray, pray, pray. Go to confession often so that the Holy Spirit can guide you through the ministry of the priest. If you do this, things will begin to turn around but remember, not in your time; in God's time. Trust, Trust, Trust. Next Sunday is the Feast of Divine Mercy. What did Jesus say to St. Faustina. He told her that His mercy knows no limits; He is mercy. Trust in that mercy. Pray faithfully the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and every day throughout the day, pray "Jesus, I trust in You."

My prayers, my heart will petition the Lord to help you. He will...................

God's blessings to you,
Michelle