Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whose school behind ridgemar mall fort worth????

Whose opening the school in Ft. worth behind ridgemar mall??

Re: Whose school behind ridgemar mall fort worth????

It is Leslie Roach's school. I don't have her number with me but she has a post previous to this one with some contact info.

Found this: http://dfwkenpo.com/

Hope it helps!

To Brent Woods

I had sent you an email quite sometime ago and I haven't heard anything from you so I hope you got it. I sent it to the email address that came up in your previous post. If there is anything I can help you with the phone number for the studio is (817) 377-3882

Leslie Roach

We are still here and growing! Everyone is welcome to come visit. Looking forward to seeing you.