Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Greetings folks.

Just wanted to take a few minutes to give a big Thank You to everyone that I met again at this last Seminar.

Mr. Mills, your knowledge and principles amazes and offers so many insights it's almost overwhelming. I plan on many days and nights to come going over the information and notes I have taken from your teachings.

Even after being absent for some years, ALL of the Instructors made me feel once again right at home as if I haven't been gone at all. Not only was it appreciated but the camaradarie and all the information "lit the fire" once again.

I look forward to the dates of the next camp and seeing you all again.

/Salute

Until then may you and your families know peace until we meet again.

Sincerely,
Tom Phillips
Proud Member of the AKKI