Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Camp

Wow just got back across the pond from another wonderful camp, I was blown away by Mr Mills when i attended my first camp in 1998, 11 years on and i am still blown away, luckily for us AKKI Mebers there seems to be no end to the amount of knoweledge and information that Mr Mills has to share with all us members.

I would also like to say well done to all those that tested at the camp everyone did a super job.

We here in Ireland added two new Ist Degree Black Belts and two 2nd Degree Blacks to our school which i am extremely proud of.

We appreciate all the time and effort that Mr and Mr Mills give to ensure that these camp are put on for the members, and all the instructors that teach at the camps.

I am already looking forward to my next journey across the pond.

Ger Hickey
Steadfast Kenpo Karate
Dublin, Ireland