Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WOMAA World Martial Games X

Hello Everyone, as alot of you know I promote an International martial arts tournament every year in a different country. Well this year, 2009, we are bringing all the country here to the U.S. The next event will be August 21,22,23, 2009 at the Ocean City Convention Center, Ocean City, Maryland. The largest beach resort in Maryland. Over 360 divisions including kenpo divisions, masters divisions point sparring, continuous sparring, forms, weapons, self defense, grappling, freestyle jujitsu, breaking, team fightin, team forms, team weapons, WOMAA Black Belt Continuous Fighting World Title Belts, 20 Grand Championships and so much more. At present 50 countries have requested participation in this world event. You can find out more info on the WOMAA Int'l
website: www.womaa.com I am hoping that we can get more of our AKKI Kenpoists to come and compete and show the other countries just how great this system is. I will have info with me at the camp in Evanston if anyone is interested.

Still looking for someone who might want to share a room whether it be for 1,2 or 3 days and save money.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the camp. thanks,

Bruce Smith
AKKI Mid Atlantic Reg. Rep
Pres/WOMAA Int'l

Re: WOMAA World Martial Games X

hello mr. smith do you know of any instructors in DC/MD?

-anthony smith