Return to Website

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: RIP Frank Bradstreet (HRE 84, MK84 & IK84)

Sending my sincere condolences to Lyn and all the Bradstreet family. A great man who I will miss so much. Have no one to be abused by now but will remember all the great times we had and the banter we had was amazing. God bless Frank love u to bits mate. Thinking of you all.

Totally totally shocked. Our thoughts are with Lyn and family.
We will raise a glass to Frank this weekend,rip Frank.

HRE84, MK84, IK84, I raced against him at all of them, such sad news.
RIP Frank, condolences to Lynn and Kelvin

Just heard the sad sad news,am unable to take it in.Frank you will be sadly missed by a lot of people R.I.P. Condolences to Lyn and the Boys. Trevor & Pam

Our sincere condolences go to Lyn, Kelvin & Keeley, Lee and grandchildren.
Frank was a "one off" and we have very many happy memories. He will be greatly missed.
Sleep tight Frankie.

Paula, Matt, Mitch & Fin xx

such sad news...condolences to all the family..

Such a shock, hard to take it in, so sad, thinking of you Lynn and family, regards, Derek and Vicky.

Sorry to hear the sad news that Frank the Hammer has passed away. There will always be the memories of the good times in the fields around the country. R.I.P.Mate. Deepest Sympathy to Lyn and the Family.

So sorry to hear the news. Although not seen for a while I still have happy memories of racing with Lyn and Frank in the good old days. Thinking of you
Graham & Theresa Matthews

Deepest sympathy to Lyn and family, a sad loss of a friend from the old days of mid - kent autograss club.

Thinking of you Lynn and family at this very difficult time.

Ray and Shelly

We was very lucky to spend the weekend with Lyn and Frank a few weeks ago we had such a good time with lots of laughs this will always be with us.Rest in peace Frank you will defo be missed lots of love to Lyn Kelvin Lee Keelie and little Neive thinking of you all xxxxxxxx