Return to Website

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME, ANONYMOUS POSTINGS WILL BE DELETED

WELCOME TO THE INVICTA KENT FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pre national scrutineering

Good afternoon. Could the committee please tell me if Mr Badman will be coming to the national qualifier's workshops/houses to carry out noise checks and pre-scrutineering or do we just leave the sheet at home and go it alone? Or can we sign our own sheets to hand in?

Re: pre national scrutineering

NO MR BADMAN WONT BE CHECKING CARS AT YOUR HOME OR WORKSHOPS!if you want them checked phone my garage and make an appointment,and as for the scruitneering sheets take them with you or leave them at home it wont matter because nationals scruteering is nothing like you have been through before and every year they find something else!!!

I have been in touch with the NASA scrutineer this morning regarding the Scrutineering Check Sheets. He assured me that there is no need to complete the form as every car will be scrutineered the same whether they have a form or not.

If you are concerned about the noise test (the only part of scrutineering you can't do yourself) then give Mick a ring and arrange to have it checked.

For peace of mind you can self check your own car by downloading a form from the NASA website and checking off all the items one by one.

If your car is built to the rule book you shouldn't have a problem although you will find the scrutineering far more intense than you have probably experienced before!

Can i ask the hourly rate you charge Mr Badman for the said inspection, some garages these days can be very expensive Regards

ps did you get up the wrong side of the bed this morning