At the moment the track is bone dry and dusty. It has been graded and is ready to race on.
HOWEVER, we are concerned about the weather forecast and the amount of rain we may get tomorrow. We won't be in a position to make a decision until Saturday afternoon when we have assessed the situation.
The weather forecast has just announced there will be gale force winds gusting up to 55mph from a westerly direction on Sunday. If racing goes ahead, it means the wind will be blowing straight up the track from the road bend.
So, if you are doing 50mph past Finny on the finish straight, with the wind gusts predicted, you could be travelling at over 100mph!