Racing is on this Sunday - BUT! - The weather forecast looks like heavy rain forecast for tomorrow and OK for Sunday so just hope we don't get too much on the track, at this moment in time it is looking very good and it could take a bit of rain and not cause any damage so fingers crossed.
We don't want to cancel but we will not run the meeting if we get too much rain as it would ruin all the hard work put into getting a fast flat track.
I have just been to the track and there is no standing water but it is very sticky at the moment, the weather forecast for the rest of the weekend is sunshine and showers so we will be running the meeting, if the wind keeps blowing as it is now it will soon dry out.
We plan to start 10.30am sharp so make sure you there, scrutineered and signed on by 10.00 or you may miss your first race.