Return to Website

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇

All Mui Fans are welcome to post, but no swearing, attacking, name-calling and please respect other people's opinions. Forum manager reserves the right to delete any messages that violate above stated principles. 所有梅迷歡迎在此留言, 交換意見, 互通消息. 請自律! 壇主保留刪除任何含有攻擊性留言的權利!

Anita Mui Forum梅豔芳自由講壇
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Woodstock

Dear all frens and fans,
Thank you very much for all the support during these few years in our web and forum. Regretfully I have to inform all of you that Woodstock have leaved us forever. Woodstock passed away in Melbourne on 29th Jan 2010 due to Lung cancer. From now on, Woodstock will not be able to answer ur queries but hopefully some other fans might help out your question. May we all pray for Woodstock to be in peace. I will try to re-arrange the web to another webmaster to manage the news from HK. In the meantime, bear wth us, we need ur support in this. Thanks.

Re: Woodstock

May Woodstock rest in peace.

This is devastating news...I had no idea..

My condolences to her family and the Mui fan community.

So many thoughts.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNeefkog8Cs&NR=1

This is too shocking and devastating.

Woodstock is so young, about the same age range as Anita when she passed away (if I am not mistaken).

May she rest in peace and I have to thank her one more time for all the effort she put into this wonderful website.

Why the good die young??

Oh my God.
I cannot believe the sad news. I have to thank her all what she has done for us.

No wonder I did not get any e-mail from her.

Woodstack is now with Anita. They are catching up there six years in the another world.

I miss you deeply, Woodstock.

南無阿弥陀仏

Dear Woodstock,

Rest in peace, I'm sure you are with Anita now...
I still have the photo frame/with Anita's photo you gave me 5years ago..

Thank you for your great effort in this website, you will always be remembered.

Love
Amanda

Thanks Amanda for telling me.

I'm deeply sorry to hear of Woodstock's passing....i'm shocked too. May her soul rest in peace.

I'm speechless...

Never once met Woodstock, only knew her via this forum.
She's gone too soon - possibly on her way to reunite with Anita.

R.I.P Woodstock, thank you and I miss you...

Snoopy:

I fully support your decision to continue with this website. I will continue to upload any interesting articles related to Anita.

Really appreciate your persistence in keeping this informative "library" running. I have a feeling Woodstock would like to have this site continuing as well. I am still trying to get over the shock of her passing.

Oh my GOD! I am so shocked and I am so speechless. May Woodstock rest in peace. My condolences to her family. I want to thank her again for all her support and information that she provided us. I am always grateful.

speechless, sadless

1 2
Disclaimers: This website and the Materials are provided "as is" and "as available", without warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory. CasperSnoopy does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. The content available here represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider.