THIS IS THE FORUM FOR ANY JAGGY ISSUES.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST A MESSAGE.

BOSWELL BANTER
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Neilston 4 Lugar 4

Well done lads!A brilliant fighting performance.I thought we were going down a couple of games ago.But thanks to great management and team spirit we stay up.The officials gave Neilston 2 goals of a start due to poor decisions by the nearside linesman.He knows who he is!Give the game up linesman because you cost us 2 points.But thats academic now as Kilbirnie collapsed on their last 2 league games.See you all for Monday nights bounce game against Kilbirnie.Anyway it will give Kilbirnie a chance to play at Rosebank before they play Talbot there in the Ayrshire cup final.
P.S. Well done Dennis on a good victory at Kilbirnie last night.You are not an ****hole after all

Re: Re: Neilston 4 Lugar 4

Well done Lugar
You showed some character by coming back from 3 goals down.
Our survival in the league is not down to Beith it is down to our full season. We got more points than the teams below us so we deserve to stay up. Simple.

To Bobby Guthrie thanks for your kind words I hope you don't mind but I have used your pictures on this website. I just got a new camera and am still getting to grips with it so some of mine didn't come out as I would have wished.
Were you the gent who spoke to me behind the goals and asked who our goalscorers were?

Re: Re: Re: Neilston 4 Lugar 4

Hello Kennie,
Yes - it was me that was asking about No 10 /11. I was really impressed with Lugar. I remember Jimsie playing for Kello many moons ago and always been a fan of this Junior legend. Please feel free to use any of the photos.
all the best

Re: Re: Re: Re: Neilston 4 Lugar 4

I was at the game on Friday night and thought the first two goals scored by neilston were a disgrace.Everybody on the clubhouse side saw the ball being handled before Chris McKee fired home. I was amazed that the linesman on the near side allowed the goal to stand. The second goal was five yards offside.
not one but three Neilston players were offside and again it was the same linesman. Lugar must have felt cheated but all credit to them for the way they fought back. The referee was good but was badly let down by a poor linesman. Who was meant to be marking Chris McKee? The wee wizard scored all four Neilston goals.