Return to Website

HHS Class of '59

Welcome to the Discussion Forum for HHS'59 ! If you are a classmate or just visiting, we would like to hear from you.

HHS Class of '59
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
No Subject
Rich, Thanks so much for calling tonight and giving me all this information. I can't believe one of my classmates lives just down the block from me! You've done a great job. Maxine
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2002 8:23pm
by Maxine Pellar Co...
Encounter with Jack Hugus
Years ago, the regular meeting of the Great Lakes Colleges Association Deans' Council had as part of our program a visiting "expert" on computing and education. He was the head of Education Computing for IBM, and his name was Jack Hugus. Much heavier and I would...
Views: 201   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2002 3:44pm
by Len Clark
It's a Small World Afterall...
In visiting with our fellow classmates, I've been hearing stories of our HHS'59 grads running into each other as some sort of "Close Encounter of the 59th Kind!" If you have a story to share about meeting a fellow classmate, or running into someone from Hammond, Ind...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 18, 2002 3:40pm
by Rich Barnes
We've found Jim Kalan!
Here is Jim Kalan's address (it has also been added to the Classmates page) Jim Kalan Phone 512) 291-9318 9408 Tea Rose Trail Austin, Texas 78758-5600 Jim's email address is: jekalan@juno.com --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Wh...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2002 2:18pm
by Anonymous
Great Web Site!
I think this web site is great! Frank and I are in contact with many of our old (excuse me) classmates from both classes ('59 and '57). A group of gals from HHS (and one or two from Tech) meet regularly and catch up on gossip and families. We started getting toget...
Views: 154   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2002 5:57am
by Sally Strong Sac...
Re: Past and Present
Hi: Maxine Pellar married Rich Conway. Her address is 1229 Elliott DR. Munster, IN 46321 I don't know her e-mail address. I do know she still is working and she travels with friends a great deal. Hope this helps with an update. Sally --- --- --- --- -...
Views: 191   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2002 6:49am
by Sally Strong Sac...
Finding Lost Classmates
Here's an effective way to locate missing classmates! College alumni associations are great for tracking people after they graduate. If you know where someone went to school, contact the alumni office at that college or university. Give them the name of the indivi...
Views: 240   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2002 4:10am
by Rich Barnes
Sandra Glover
Sandra Glover...your dear person....where are you and what are you doing now? Please let me know...state?....married name? THANK YOU RICHARD BARNES for this great link to our past! Wayne Landers showed up at my house and he looks great he has a son named Ben.
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2002 9:21pm
by Janel Norris
Wayne Lander
Good morning, Barry... Wayne Lander lives in Crown Point, Indiana. He has a phone listing but a security device on it that will not put through calls unless they are pre-approved (kind of like getting a home mortage!). Wayne and I got together several years ago to...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2002 3:13am
by Rich Barnes
Past and Present
My wife Linda and I live in Tampa during the week and in our home on the Withlacoochee river on weekends. We have two children Veronica, a education administrator in Georgia and our son Greg, a telecommunications technician in Tampa. Both children are graduates of th...
Views: 209   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2002 6:52pm
by Barry Silverston...
Great Memories...
I am the daughter of Aristo Bizoukas (HHS Class of 58 I believe) and the niece of Thalia Anest (HHS 59). My aunt sent me this website address so that I could see the things on where they went to school and all, and share this info with my Dad. I lived in the Hammon...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2002 5:58pm
by Tricia Bizoukas
Looking for Jim Kalan
Whatever happened to Jim Kalan?
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 7:28pm
by Jim White
Update
For the past five years I've been looking after my mother full-time. She will be 96 in September, 2002. We live in my "Little House in the Big Woods" near Kewanna, Indiana. We love all the trees, but after high winds, would welcome visitors with chain saws. Someho...
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 7:20pm
by Janel Anita Norr...
Looking for Rich Bajer
Hi everyone... I've been married for 37 years. Worked for Sears as a manager for 31 yeaers, now an assistant store manager for Carson Pirie Scott & Company in Matteson, Illinois. We have two children: a son Jon, a computer programmer living in Lansing, Illinois...
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 7:13pm
by Paul Soucy
Great Web Site!
What fun it has been to look at your web site! I envy your ability to put it all together and post it. I have yet to reach that level of sophisication in my use of the computer. I signed up for Classmates awhile back and was thrilled when I found your name with al...
Views: 207   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 7:05pm
by Carol (Eret) Nie...
Greetings
Welcome to the HHS59 Discussion site! Using this forum, HHS59 classmates will be able to post messages, add comments, create new discussion area for others to respond to, post messages looking for lost classmates, and much more. Some brief comments have been po...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2002 6:48pm
by Rich Barnes
1 2