​​​​​​​Parliamo dei nostri gusti musicali
​​​​​​​

​​​

MUSICA
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UNESTATEFA-ABBA - Our Last Summer

The summer air was soft and warm/ The feeling right, the Paris night/ Did it's best to please us/ And strolling down the Elysee/ We had a drink in each cafe/ And you/ You talked of politics, philosophy and I/ Smiled like Mona Lisa/ We had our chance/ It was a fine and true romance/ I can still recall our last summer/ I still see it all/ Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain/ Our last summer/ Memories that remain/ We made our way along the river/ And we sat down in the grass/ By the Eiffel tower/ I was so happy we had met/ It was the age of no regret/ Oh yes/ Those crazy years, that was the time/ Of the flower-power/ But underneath we had a fear of flying/ Of getting old, a fear of slowly dying/ We took the chance/ Like we were dancing our last dance/ I can still recall our last summer/ I still see it all/ In the tourist jam, round the Notre Dame/ Our last summer/ Walking hand in hand/ Paris restaurants/ Our last summer/ Morning croissants/ Living for the day, worries far away/ Our last summer/ We could laugh and play/ And now you're working in a bank/ The family man, the football fan/ And your name is Harry/ How dull it seems/ Yet you're the hero of my dreams/ I can still recall our last summer/ I still see it all/ Walks along the Seine, laughing in the rain/ Our last summer/ Memories that remain/ I can still recall our last summer/ I still see it all/ In the tourist jam, round the Notre Dame/ Our last summer/ Walking hand in hand/ Paris restaurants/ Our last summer/ Morning croissants/ We were living for the day, worries far away.../