Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: AKKI instructors in Washington DC/MD area??

I may not be the most up-to-date student of the AKKI, but I am a second degree black belt under Mr. Keller directly out of Evanston Wyoming. I am in the DC area for a few more months, and I am willing to help you out. Please reply to this with an email address so I can get in contact with you.

Respectfully Sent,

Levi

hey man just saw this reply that is awesome how long are you out here for? Well please email me and I will send my contact info anthonysmith73@gmail.com thanks man!!!

anthony,

As stated in the email I sent you before contact Mr. Mike Guercio in Westminster Md. I do not know if Mr. Stacey Tothill is still teaching in the area, but Mike
could help you more with that. But if not, Mike would
be your best bet. He is an excellent AKKI instructor and has an awesome school. You can't go wrong.

thanks,
Bruce Smith/PA
AKKI Mid Atlantic Reg. Rep

Those guys are way better instructors than I am, so go with them for sure. However, if you are unable to attend one of their schools for whatever reason, my offer still stands. I will help you out as long as I am still in the area, or until you can attend an official AKKI school.

Good luck and don't stop searching.

Respectfully Sent,

Levi

Anthony, if you can, look them both up. Mike Guercio is a top notch AKKI instructor running a quality school where you can establish a routine. Levi is a standout under Mark Keller, one of the top guys in our organization who also brings real world experience and application to the party courtesy of the USMC. Enjoy the tattoos.
Rick

Is this Mr. Houtz? Thanks for the build up brother. Has anyone heard from Ron? Everytime someone hits me harder than I expected I think of him.

Have a great Kenpo day.

thanks you so much I will contact him