Return to Website

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum

Welcome to the official American Kenpo Karate International forum.

This is a PUBLIC forum setup up for the sharing of information and was placed here for the enjoyment of all regardless of affiliation. We ask that you help us to maintain this forums original purpose. Any slanderous comments made about any ORGANIZATION or INDIVIDUAL will be removed. If you do not leave your name and a valid email address your posting may also be removed.

If you are interested in finding the closest AKKI instructor to you, please visit our Regional Representatives page and contact your area's Regional Rep for more information.

American Kenpo Karate International (AKKI) Public Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Videos Volumes 3 & 4

If anyone is having a problem viewing these videos on a computer, we found that downloading and installing the IV50 codec will get them to work. (For the PC) I found it here http://www.updatexp.com/codec-iv50.html

These videos are amazing by the way!!

Re: Videos Volumes 3 & 4

I got the codec but I see no videos or link to them .. LOL

Unkle

some videos of grandmaster paul mills

i'm looking for videos of master paul mills if someone has some videos about the grandmaster contact me anytime thanks
olivier

Re: some videos of grandmaster paul mills

If your looking for some good videos of Paul Mills, go to youtube.com and search paul mills or akki kenpo. There are is some excellent footage on their.

Re: Re: some videos of grandmaster paul mills

Reading back this message chain, I just want to be clear...

My first post has NOTHING to do with obtaining any of the copy written AKKI material! The post was simply about a codec file that might help you to view the videos on your computer if were having problems playing your LEGALLY OBTAINED AKKI video CDs!

Thanks and please join the cause to keep Tim out of trouble!