Return to Website

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!

MNM is proud to be your "Home Of Wrestling Radio." We value our listeners' thoughts, comments, and questions. However, no immaturity or profanity will be tolerated! Enjoy the forum!

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Ol' Jasmin St. Claire "Tries To Defend Herself"

3PW owner Jasmin St. Claire posted the following message in the diary of her official website in regard to not making the most recent 3PW event:

"Hi everyone, I am back. I am sorry about the rumors flying around about my absence on the 3PW this past Saturday. The truth is that I never quite grew up. I love making prank calls. Me & my friend were held in New York City for questioning regarding a call we made. We are ok & there was no proof as to what was said.

I shot the intro & outro today for my Metal's Darkside DVD. I had a blast shooting that I got some great interviews with with Agnostic Front & Diecast. I am getting ready for Namm. Also, you can see me i this month's Revolver.

xoxox,
Jasmin

St. Claire also updated the journal entry, adding that it was "unfortunate" that she was not able to make it to Philadelphia, that there would be a 3PW event in February but she would not be in attendance due to her filming schedule for her "National Lampoon's" film, and The Blue Meanie would be in charge of the show. St. Claire made no comment about the departure of Tod Gordon from the company.

Now, if you wanna hear The Mayhem "shoot" on Jasmin (and come on, who hasn't), listen to the January 17th edition of the show -- on mondaynightmayhemarchives.com.