Return to Website

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!

MNM is proud to be your "Home Of Wrestling Radio." We value our listeners' thoughts, comments, and questions. However, no immaturity or profanity will be tolerated! Enjoy the forum!

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Wrestling Documentary In The Works For 2006 Release

Mike Moody of Niolan Entertainment, which has produced several wrestling DVDs that have been released on a national retail level, will be releasing a documentary next year titled "101 Reasons Not To Be A Pro Wrestler."

When contacted via email, Moody commented, "I'm making this DVD because as a wrestling fan I'm concerned about a lot of things. I'm tired of seeing wrestlers die from drugs. I'm tired of there not being a union and letting the McMahons sh*t on everybody. I'm tired of watching crappy wrestling every Monday night and then paying $35.00 once or twice a month to do nothing more than watch more crappy wrestling. I just really want to bring a lot of issues to people's attention and I feel a visual medium is the best way to do that. Nobody really else is doing anything like this with pro wrestling so I feel it's my job."

The documentary currently runs at three hours and he intends to cut it down to 90 minutes and putting extra footage on the DVD as a bonus. The trailer for the film features Joanie Laurer, Sean O'Haire, New Jack, Konnan, Diamond Dallas Page, and Vampiro.