Return to Website

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!

MNM is proud to be your "Home Of Wrestling Radio." We value our listeners' thoughts, comments, and questions. However, no immaturity or profanity will be tolerated! Enjoy the forum!

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sean Waltman Calls Out Producers Of VH-1's "Surreal Life"

Courtesy: www.seanwaltman.com

Posted by Sean Waltman on his message boards:

This is an open letter to Mark Kronin & the people at Mindless Entertainment:

Dear Mark & Company,

I will make it short and simple. Joanie arrived back in Los Angeles, after doing your "media tour", with no place to go due to the fact that she slandered the woman's name who she was living with. If I did not go get her, I feared she would do as she did after finishing your show & check herself into a hotel under an alias (so nobody could find her) and drink & drug herself to death. That is what happened then and she was very close to death at that point, had I not found her. My point is this. I do not believe for one moment that You & your staff do not realize that this woman is so far on the losing end of a life or death battle with drugs & alcohol along with severe mental illness. At the moment she is away from anyone who can or will enable her to continue to destroy herself. She has agreed to check into a rehab facility only to back out as we got her to the hospital. She knows she's out of control. This is a crucial time for you and anyone else who has profited from doing business with her to step up and help in any way possible to save this woman's life. Her only excuse right now for not doing it is that she doesn't have the money. If I did, that would not be an issue. You and I both know what she was paid to do your show. That amount of money is nominal compared to what you are making by exploiting her making a spectacle of herself for 13 days and giving her the platform to become an even bigger joke than Anna Nicole Smith. How she was allowed to go on further representing your show after the Howard Stern appearance is mindboggling. If it was not obvious at that point that she was in no shape to go and do another media appearance, then I question the common sense of everyone invovled. As far as I know I have not received a return phone call from your office about this. That is why I am writing this on my website. It may seem to some that this is not anyone else's responsibility, however I believe that unless someone is a bottom feeder, then they will truly feel some responsibility themselves now that they are aware of the magnitude of the situation. If I can still find it in myself not to turn my back on her completely, after what I have gone through, then it seems to me anyone who cares and is able to help, would do it without wanting to get a "Celebrity Rehab" series out of it. A return phone call would be appreciated either way.

Yours Truly,
Sean Waltman