Return to Website

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!

MNM is proud to be your "Home Of Wrestling Radio." We value our listeners' thoughts, comments, and questions. However, no immaturity or profanity will be tolerated! Enjoy the forum!

MNM Message Board -- Feel The Mayhem!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3PW Update.... and what REALLY went on

From the Blue Meanie himself, to all of his friends on myspace.com, one of which is me.

"So how was YOUR Saturday ??

OK. I'm going to address it here and hopefully be done with it and move on. Saturday I got a text from Jas that she was having a problem. She couldnt make but she was wiring money to me for the show. I went to the Western Union near my house. CLOSED.

I call the 800 for locations. The automated service is giving me locations from Harrisburg to Allentown. All the while I am breaking every traffic law finding locations no less. It gets time where I should be at the building. I get there. Park. My phone rings. My friend tells me there is a western union around the corner thats opend late.

I get there. They close minutes before I got there. So I went to the building. Talked to the building and the ring crew. They say they want this show to happen and going by MY word that things will be made right. The ring crew make their decision based on the fact that I[/b] was in charge.

AJ, Daniels and Sabin arrive. I pull them aside and tell them straight up what the deal was. The ball was in their court. They come back 3 minutes later and say they will go on with the show. I proceed to the locker room and tell them the deal. I have NO IDEA what the outcome will be but I am willing to face it.

I am by myself in delivering the message because when I initial told Tod Gordon the deal he said he "didn't want to be the one to have the boys they weren't getting paid". He went to the arena. Put the line up sheet on the table and left.

So I told the boys the deal. I told them like I told AJ, Daniels and Sabin minutes before that the ball was in their court. 3 People opted not work for less then what we could offer. The rest of the boys said they were in and began dressing.

We arrange the card and began the show a half hour late. Half way through the first match Low Ki showed up. We went to talk in private and he said he would work if took care of his rental car. I thought he thats all he wanted to be able to work.

I return and said ok and asked how much the rental was. He said he wants the full rental price AND he wanted full pay. So after I told him it wasn't doable he walked straight to the back door and proceeds to punch the **** out of it.

Everyone is staring at him in shock. The owner comes out to look at it. So Low Ki comes back to tell me I was going to pay for the door. After I told him that his action were uncalled for and he should apologize to the owner he tried made various threats. All this while I am waiting to go out to the ring for the battle royal any second.

So Rebel and Monsta Mack try to talk sense into him and I am off to got to the ring and try to focus on what I have to do. After the battle royal and my match we figure up the gat and luckily we werent too bad off. We were able to pay part of the building we paid the ring crew and we gave the boys at least 70 percent of they're each of their payoffs.

The next morning I went to Western Union and collected the funds. I squared up on a few things today and we have a few others to do and then I am looking to put this all behind me. To make a short story long. The money was there but I was too late. If I had been there sooner this would not be an issue."