Return to Website

Cathysbiz Homebusiness forum

Where people who are thinking about, or have started and established a home business get together to share tips and ideas, or just plain VENT!

Cathysbiz Homebusiness forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: The MLM plan does have positve attributes

Im glad you are having a good experience Lynda. It would be great if all programs made people as excited as you are! Thanks for posting, and check back and let us know how it goes!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

While I have had some bad MLM experiences, there are GOOD companies out there. I don't fault them MLM pattern. It depends on the marketing plan and how it is structured and the integrity of the people at the top.. I have known many successful MLM'ers. Im' just happy if I make enough to pay for the products I want to use and a little extra.

i have found a new internet community that has some similarities to an MLM, but is not really an MLM. It is a coperative revenue sharing COMMUNITY on the Internet that is finally just about ready to launch. Free to join! There is a one-time $25 upgrade available before launch, but not after. I am having more fun with this International community than I ever have had before. Take a moment and look at it. It's Going Platinum, where you can earn from your activities on the Internet.

http://surf.to/lyndaj

Lynda