Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calling all Vignale Fiat Samantha owners

Hi!

My name is Erik and I live in Oslo, Norway.
I bought a Vignale Samantha two days ago in Stockholm, Sweden.
I drove the car from Stockholm to Oslo, more than 500km.
Worked like a charm.

I would like to get in contact with other owners of this beautiful car.
It would be nice with a Samantha Register.
Can that be arranged?

Erik

Just found out this morning the this car

Photobucket

is the car my friend has and the one I hope to buy from him in the new year. As I get more details on it I will post them up. The car has been well documented apparently in a book by Michael Ward about the Lambredi engined cars.

Just found this Samantha on Italian eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.it/FIAT---125-Vignale-Samantha_W0QQitemZ230212653458QQcmdZViewItem

Well spotted David. Another one we can add to the list of surviving Samanthas. Needs a bit of work though.

Photobucket

Hi own the red car,now in Ferrari Chiara blue,in reassembly Acer 4 year restoring

Dear Stuart, dear all,
finally i've found this forum. I own a Fiat 125 Samantha too and i have started a private facebook group for every Samantha owner.
It is called "Fiat 125 Samantha Vignale Owners" i'd be glad to make a little community around this rare model of car.
I am very interested in Samanthas and very open to discussion about this model of car.
Cheers, Fabrizio

Smadav Antivirus 2023 Review Why It's The Best Antivirus For Windows

Smadav Antivirus Pro Features As one of the most popular antivirus programs on the market, Smadav Antivirus Pro offers a variety of features to protect your computer from malware. Smadav 2023 In addition to all of these great features, Smadav Antivirus Pro also offers a free trial so you can try it out before buying it. With all these great features, it's no wonder why Smadav Antivirus Pro is one of the most popular antivirus programs on the market today! Smadav Antivirus Pro also includes a variety of tools to help you remove any existing malware infections from your computer. These tools can scan your system for malicious files and registry entries and then remove them to clean up your machine. One of the most important features of Smadav 2023 Antivirus Pro is its real-time protection. This feature monitors your computer for any suspicious activity and blocks any potential threats before they can cause harm. Another great feature of Smadav Antivirus Pro is its heuristic scanning. This scans your computer for any suspicious patterns that may indicate a malware infection. Smadav Antivirus Pro will quarantine or delete them to keep your computer safe if any potential threats are found.

maybe you know of spares as i am desperate thanks ron

Hello Ron Smith, i tried to send you an email but it says me that the adress is not valid. Can you write to me at the adress: vecchiosteyr (symbol) hotmail (dot) it thank you

my tel no is 07938025593 and my adress is caryls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn thanks ron

my tel no is 07938025593 thanks ron

my tel no is07938025593 and my adress is carylls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn

Hello! I've replied to your email, bests!!

thanks for your answer i assume you are talking sbout the samantha that i own please contact me to discuss any issues thanks ron

my adress is carylls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn thanks ron