Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2011 may be the last year for my site.

I don't get as much time to work on the cars and update the site due to other commitments and the result is that interest in my little web site has went down and probably isn't as much help to others as it has been in the past. So I'll see how things go this year but may have to call it a day.

We'll see what happens.

Re: 2011 may be the last year for my site.

Stuart,

I would miss visiting your website and seeing the updates about your cars and the work you carry out. Whatever the future holds, I wish you better health and the very best of luck.

Regards,

Carl.

Thank you Carl, your kind words are very much appreciated and its good to know it is still interesting to some to pop into to see what I'm up to now.
I am hoping I can keep it going as this year I'm concentrating on getting the Panda Van done, the 308 back on the road and the MK1 Panda finally finished so there's bound to be interest to from from those, I hope.

Thank you again

Keep up the great work Stuart. I always check in from time to time to see the progress on your cars. In particular I'm looking forward to the Sisley rebuild.

Richard McLaughlin
Keep up the great work Stuart. I always check in from time to time to see the progress on your cars. In particular I'm looking forward to the Sisley rebuild.

Thanks Richard. I'm afraid it will probably be next year before I start to the Sisley. I'm determined to get the MK1 Panda and the 308 onto the road this year.

Dont do it Stu,

I know you are hard pushed at the minute, but dont give up on your site !

Its always a good way to pass an afternoon looking through the updates.

Keep it up, even only when you get the time

I'm going to let it run through 2012 and see how things go as the hits seem to have picked up a little thanks to the MK1 Panda and the Flavia.

Thank you guys for your kind responses.