Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Calling all Vignale Fiat Samantha owners

Hello Anthony. Welcome to the Samantha section.
Please do keep us informed on how you get on looking for a Samantha. My friend hopes to have his finished very soon so I will be posting photo's once he gets it out of the garage.

Again Welcome.

Just found out this morning the this car

Photobucket

is the car my friend has and the one I hope to buy from him in the new year. As I get more details on it I will post them up. The car has been well documented apparently in a book by Michael Ward about the Lambredi engined cars.

Just found this Samantha on Italian eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.it/FIAT---125-Vignale-Samantha_W0QQitemZ230212653458QQcmdZViewItem

Well spotted David. Another one we can add to the list of surviving Samanthas. Needs a bit of work though.

Photobucket

I've been so tied up with other things I forgot to post this one up. My very humble apologies to Domenic who owns this Samantha. Another one from Australia. He imported it from Milan 6 years ago. A stunner. Thank you Domenic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hello Stuart. In this moment, I read your answer.
Now, I have sixty three with this two last photografs about fiat 125 coupé Samantha Vignale. I have old and modern photos about it. Some of them, actualy doesn´t exist and others are car´s photos in a bad state or cars in sale.
I continue searching more information becuse this is my hobby in my free time.
Please, if you have more photos I would like that you put in this forum.

I've unearthed nothing more at the moment Anthony but always looking out and hoping more people find their way here.
Post up some of the photo's I'd love to see new ones.

Hi
I own a Samantha for 2 years and it's in very good shape.

You can see some photos at my website.

I would sure like to see some of Anthonys photos.

Good to hear from you Mogens and a very nice Samantha you have.
I think we are starting to get a good idea of how many cars are out there and how spread out they are over the world.

Hello,
I answer recently to this forum but I think it wasn't registred.
I have a 1967 and a 1969's Samantha since about 25 years.
Please, tell me how to post some pictures in this forum. ;-)

Hello Bruno, if you send me your email, i can send you a lot of picutures about fiat samantha vignale becouse i working three years ago about it.
My email is avispacabezo@hotmail.com

Just came accross this site because i was thinking about a Samantha and was suprised to see some still in use I served my time as a mechanic working in a fiat garage in Edinburgh Scotland and always remember working on what i think was the only one in Scotland the running gear was out a 125 but i cant remember if it was S speck anyway that was about 1970 it was Positano yellow with alloys and black interior and was years ahead in style to any sports cars coming out of the UK Many years later i found the same car in a place not far fron my home a gentleman called Mallen had a collection of cars in his garden it was a very big garden with 60 to 70 cars and the same in vintage motor bikes I went and checked it out it was rotten i mean non repairable but now all these years later i wish i had recovered it the old gentleman died and his son got rid of the cars to where i dont know the moter bikes fetched a small fortune and the house and grounds sold to a developer who put 20 family homes on the grounds its just a pity it wasn't considerd rare enough to be looked after so i think you can scratch of the Samantha in Scotland unless someone knows better....... Scott.

Im in Liverpool, and owned a Samantha in the early 80's, never got round to driving it, i was only about 20 years old, and the car had already started to rust severly, didnt have the skills to sort it out and have regretted it ever since. I think i have a sales brochure somewhere and a few photos of it up my path.
Virtually gave it away a short time after.

Hello Paul,
I'm Antonio and I'm collecting all possible information about this car for my blog. Could you send me photos of samantha and advertising? thanks
fiatsamantha@gmail.com

Hi Stuart, I would like to buy and restore a Fiat 125 S Samantha.
Do you have a color code list of this model, and possibbly Domenic's car color code?
Thank you very much if you can help me.

mauro
Hi Stuart, I would like to buy and restore a Fiat 125 S Samantha.
Do you have a color code list of this model, and possibbly Domenic's car color code?
Thank you very much if you can help me.

Hi Mauro
I'm afraid I don't have the codes but I'm sure one of the guys will be able to help.

I know of 2 Samantha's that are coming up for sale. One is fully restored to as new condition and even has the engine re-built by Guy Croft. It was actually the car that was used in the photo outside Blenim palace, if you google Vignale Samantha in images it is the white one with the newly married couple beside it. It's silver now.

The same person also has a 69 red one that needs complete restoration and it was used in the twin Fiat engined car book written by Guy Croft.

Hi All,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've just "inherit" of a French 125S Samantha.

Would need some help for finding some parts, and other information about the S-series.

However, it's 100% complete and conform (up to the original car-radio) and only need to upgrade some things.

Thx !

Kind regards from the French Riviera.

Danny.

Hi Danny and All,

The legacy of your new custom-built Vignale is a wonderful news!!! I love the S Samantha because my mother had it when I was a child, so I remember it very well, with all its details.

I was lucky enough to find and buy a 125 S Samantha two months ago, completely to restore, so for me a hard work starts now.....

Hi, I know of a fiat 125 Samantha that is in a bad state of repair. It has been sat in a container for around 20 years. Its damp and rusty, does anyone have any idea how much it would be worth and if there is demand for the car in such poor condition.

Hi,

I have just bougth a red Samantha in France. Unfortunately it has been thinkered with and the front seats have been lost, by one of the previous owners.

I guess chances of finding two restorable seats are slim, so I would be happy if someone could mail me detailed pictures of the seat so I could try to have some recreated from scratch.

All help appreciated!

Best regards,

Yves

Hi all, I love the shape and engine in these forgotten classics.
Can someone tell me the approx valuation for a restoration project (complete) and is it a no no to start with due to parts being so hard to find.
Will a restored example recoup the restoration cost which will probably cost 25 to 30k pounds sterling.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi!

My name is Erik and I live in Oslo, Norway.
I bought a Vignale Samantha two days ago in Stockholm, Sweden.
I drove the car from Stockholm to Oslo, more than 500km.
Worked like a charm.

I would like to get in contact with other owners of this beautiful car.
It would be nice with a Samantha Register.
Can that be arranged?

Erik

Yves
Hi,

I have just bougth a red Samantha in France. Unfortunately it has been thinkered with and the front seats have been lost, by one of the previous owners.

I guess chances of finding two restorable seats are slim, so I would be happy if someone could mail me detailed pictures of the seat so I could try to have some recreated from scratch.

All help appreciated!

Best regards,

Yves
As I didn't get any reaction with regards to the front seats of my red Samantha I bought a grey one also 😎

Hi own the red car,now in Ferrari Chiara blue,in reassembly Acer 4 year restoring

Dear Stuart, dear all,
finally i've found this forum. I own a Fiat 125 Samantha too and i have started a private facebook group for every Samantha owner.
It is called "Fiat 125 Samantha Vignale Owners" i'd be glad to make a little community around this rare model of car.
I am very interested in Samanthas and very open to discussion about this model of car.
Cheers, Fabrizio

Smadav Antivirus 2023 Review Why It's The Best Antivirus For Windows

Smadav Antivirus Pro Features As one of the most popular antivirus programs on the market, Smadav Antivirus Pro offers a variety of features to protect your computer from malware. Smadav 2023 In addition to all of these great features, Smadav Antivirus Pro also offers a free trial so you can try it out before buying it. With all these great features, it's no wonder why Smadav Antivirus Pro is one of the most popular antivirus programs on the market today! Smadav Antivirus Pro also includes a variety of tools to help you remove any existing malware infections from your computer. These tools can scan your system for malicious files and registry entries and then remove them to clean up your machine. One of the most important features of Smadav 2023 Antivirus Pro is its real-time protection. This feature monitors your computer for any suspicious activity and blocks any potential threats before they can cause harm. Another great feature of Smadav Antivirus Pro is its heuristic scanning. This scans your computer for any suspicious patterns that may indicate a malware infection. Smadav Antivirus Pro will quarantine or delete them to keep your computer safe if any potential threats are found.

maybe you know of spares as i am desperate thanks ron

please contact me regarding the fiat samantha as i have 2 of them but due to s recent fire i am not in a position to continue the restoration of one of my cars as i am know desperatly looking for parts

Hello Ron Smith, i tried to send you an email but it says me that the adress is not valid. Can you write to me at the adress: vecchiosteyr (symbol) hotmail (dot) it thank you

i am desperatly looking for parts for a fiat samantha vignale as i have just had a fire and a lot of parts were destroyed thank ron my tel no is 07938025593 thanks

i have 2 front seats if they will help thanks ron my tel no is 07938025593 thanks ron

Write me an email at the adress i wrote you before. Which country is that phone number from? Is there an international country code before it?

my tel no is 07938025593 and my adress is caryls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn thanks ron

my tel no is 07938025593 thanks ron

the ohone is in the uk thanks ron

my tel no is07938025593 and my adress is carylls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn

Hello! I've replied to your email, bests!!

thanks for your answer i assume you are talking sbout the samantha that i own please contact me to discuss any issues thanks ron

do you still know if the fiat samantha still exists as i am desperate for spares for my cae after a devastating fire destroyed most of the parts i have now found most of the parts but i am still looking for a dash panel a rear screen and lots of other bits thanks ron

i have 2 front seats for the fiat samantha for sale thanks ron

please could you let me know about the fiat samantha as i am desperate for spares for my car thanks ron

my adress is carylls farm faygate lane faygate horsham west sussex rh124sn thanks ron

i am desperate for spares for my fiat samantha car after a fire at my home leaving me with a good body shell stripped down and ready to paint minus everything else thanks ron

if you are interesred i have 2 front seats for a samantha in good order thanks ron