Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Maser 3200

Why are you selling the Maser 3200? You've only had it a few months?

Am enquiring as I'm interested in it myself...!

Cheers

Re: Maser 3200

carl
Why are you selling the Maser 3200? You've only had it a few months?

Am enquiring as I'm interested in it myself...!

Cheers

Hello carl.
A sensible question that deserves a proper answer.
When I had the Martini Evo I was constantly asked if I'd sell it, which I eventually caved in and did and as I'd never owned a Masreati before it gave me the opportunity to buy one. It was always my intention to go back to another integrale (you'll see I've owned 5 of them) as I can't get them out of my system.
Also because I run an Italian car club I keep getting people coming to me saying "I have the car for you" (worst line my Wife dreds to hear) and I've just been offered another car which I'm very interested in so the 308 may have to go to (another story)along with the 3200 to gather funds for it.
Also if you follow the stuff on my site you'll see that there's a pattern that once I end up with a car with nothing wrong with it I always seem to sell it. My friends wind me up about this all the time and say it's because I can't find anything wrong with it, so I can't tinker!
The bottom line is that although the 3200 is an absolute excellent car to use, I'm an integrale man at heart, so it's back to the Grale's, I've now got the bug for the 3200 out of my system and watch the site to hopefuly see what replaces it in a few months.

Hope this answers your question but if you've anymore by all means post here or feel free to email me direct and I'll give you my phone number.