Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I came home with an Alfa Brera today.

I called in to the dealers today as I had a message to do and ended up coming home with a Brera. I do have to give it back tomorrow at some point but looking forward to a little drive in it. I'll put a little report on here about it.

Re: I came home with an Alfa Brera today.

Well the guys at MS finally managed to prise the key of the car out of my hands. It took 3 of them. It is that good.
I don't need to go on about how fantastic it looks as I think everyone can see that for themselves that it's so good looking it should be . When I was sitting in traffic on the westlink today a white van man almost ran into the back of a Rover he was breaking his neck so much looking at it.
The handling of the car is excellent in my eyes. Athlough the car coners very flat it still manages to be comfortable at the same time. Power wise the 2.2 petrol engine was lively and using the revs it gets away from the traffic lights nicely. A Mr B** man tried to excellerate away from the lights thinking He would be quiick enough to cut in infront of me to go onto the M1 "typical" and when he figured out he wasn't quick enough he was not pleased. Nice one the Alfa enough . Having said how good I thought the 2.2 is I think I'd like a go in the 2.4JTD before I decided on buying one.
Inside the car is typical Alfa with everything aimed towards the Driver. I love the glass roof which is almost the entire length of the roof and makes the car feel cery light inside. Front seats are very comfy once you twiddle the endless amount of adjustments. Can't say the same for the rear seats though which have no room at all for anyone with legs. Boot is a good size though so any golfers amoungst you should be ok.

Ok, would I buy one. "MOST DEFINATELY".

"Santa, SANTA, I know what I want for Christmas"