Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat about my Panda climbing.

If you'd like to ask me any questions about owning the Panda Climbing just post them here. I'll happily answer "most" questions

Re: Chat about my Panda climbing.

Took this idea to fit Panda 100HP wheels to my 4x4. What do you think.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've decided to part with the Panda, Well almost decided. I'm sort of caught as I'd really like another Evo integrale but to finance it the Panda would have to go. So I've put it up for sale but my heart isn't totally in it as it's such a cracking car to drive. And it's like new, well it would be, it's only done 6,200 miles.

WOOHOO I don't have to sell the Panda, and I got the integrale I wanted. I did have to part with the 127 though, which after putting my heart and soul into for 2 years was very hard to do. But at least I know it went to a good home.
So Panda stays. Now to look for a used set of 100HP wheels.

Hi there Stuart, came by your site after finding your fiat panda on pistonheads.com, and have since then spent the last hour engrossed in reading through it.

You have had a very impressive range of Italian cars, which for me inspires more confidence in the fiat panda, as you seem very happy with it. I currently own an alfa 145 cloverleaf, which although is a brilliant drive (majority of the time), I have found my self doing an increasing amount of mileage and something alittle more economical is calling me, which is where the panda comes in. Had a go in the 100hp one last weekend, and although we only potted around town it seemed a truly fun car ...couldn’t help but smile.

Just thought i`ll let you know that your site has defiantly helped my thinking, I cant help but admit I like the idea of nothing going wrong with a car for a change as well ..although that maybe because the panda has its youth on its side.

Thanks for a great read & some stunning pictures, Tom.

Hi Tom. Yhank you for the kind comments on the site. It all just started off as a place to put my cars photos but I've had so much interest I ended up re-doing the whole site a while back to make it a little less half hazzard

I'm still trying to find a way to hold onto the Panda. I don't want to sell it but the monnies needed to extend the garage to get the rest of the cars under cover. I came to work in it this morning and it's just such a nice little car to drive. I love the high driving positon of it.
Although I've put the Panda on a few sites my hearts not really in pushing it on. I know I'm going to have to make a decission soon but I'm really tempted to sell the Coupe on and buy covers for the cars sitting outside so I can keep the Panda.
I can get another Coupe anytime but would be hard pushed finding another 4x4 as well pampered.
Then again if I sell the car to someone local I can always get it back at some point