Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Fiat 127 Sport restoration thread

Great to hear that your " New " 127 is everything you had hoped for, I still remember the exhaust note to this day ...lol, when giving the car a modest workout on some of the backroads near my house.

Is there any chance that you could send some pictures to Stuart, to upload to this site, just day to day pictures of you fine stable of motor's would be nice.

Thx Chris

Nice end to the story Paul. You need a MK1 now to complete the collection.
Look forward to being re-united with the Sport at a few events next year.

Hi
I owned and in fact passed my test in a 'V' reg orange 127 sport nearly 20 years ago and it was fantastic to read through your brilliant renovation report, it made me jealous as the owner has ended up with a great little car, i have never found a car since that handled, sounded and went as well as that one did. From memory i also remember the brakes that weren't too difficult to overheat. I only sold her after i jacked her up one day to switch tryes around and she sunk back down as the jack went through the rotten floor, she already had a whiny gearbox after breaking the gearbox end plate that attaches to the engine mount and peeing out all the oil on the motorway. So she was sold and the new owner carried out a restoration but made several 'improvements' with x1/9 alloys and lowered suspension etc but i much prefer the originality in your rebuild. Many thanks for bringing back some great memories for me, keep up the good work.

Hi Matt. It's amazing just how many people have good memories of 127's.
I've had people contact me from all oer the world about them.

Good to see.

hi there i have bought the fiat 127 sport that was on ebay and am looking for a bit of help sourcing some parts e,g, driver wing + door rubber door strips and a new radiator your help would be very appreciated cheers brian

You like Fiat 127 take a look to the Fiat 127 club italian forum:
http://fiat127club.forumfree.net/
Ciao!

Simone.
127 sport 1050

1 2