Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lancia integrale Evo

Please feel free to post your comments on the Evo

Re: Lancia integrale Evo

For those of you who might be interested, my Evo is now up for sale to make way for a new toy. Details are in my classifieds section.

Well I sold the car yesterday and I have to say it was with a heavy heart I let it go. integrales (which is pronounced with a small i by the way) are a very special car in my eyes. Iv'e been fortunate enough over the years to have driven some expensive cars but none of them have ever left me with the feeling the Grale has. I have lost count of the times strangers came up to me just to say how amazing the car was. Small boys always reffered to it as the playstation car. I parked at a Motor show last year and a Subaru Imprezza WRX parked next to me. An elderly man with his grandson had just parked on the other side of me and were just leaving there car. The boy seen the Subaru and said "wow that Scoobys nice but whats that beside it". The older man replied "Thats the Daddy of all rally cars, the rest are just pretenders" I felt a little embarrased for the Subaru owner but couldn't hide my smile.

I've had 4 of them now over the years and if life treats me well enough I will have another someday.

Now your wondering why then I didn't sell the Ferrari and keep the Grale. Well it is for sale to although I hope to replace it with another Ferrari. The Grale is very close to my heart as I have said but since I could speak and seen my first ferrari they have been etched in my mind. They are even more special to me. I've grew up with following them racing since the sixties, "yes I am that old".

Sorry to see it go Stu..

Lovely car

"Thats the Daddy of all rally cars, the rest are just pretenders"

couldnt have put it better myself..

Must admit Ian I was sad to see it go. But needs must and all that.