Maranello House Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Stuart's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Calling all Vignale Fiat Samantha owners
I hope to buy a Samantha from my friend Cyril in the new year as he has 2 of them. As far as we can make out only around 23 were ever built between 1968/1969. I have just been contacted by David Gough who owns this one in Australia. Through chatting this...
Views: 4080   Replies: 47
Last Post: Dec 11, 2023 8:12am
by ron smith
s
Stuart
Any questions about my Fiat Panda van
If any questions you'd like to ask about this car please fell free to do that here.
Views: 521   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 7, 2020 3:29am
by mal Simmonds
s
Stuart
Any questions on my Lancia Evolution
If you've any questions about the lancia please ask them here.
Views: 533   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2015 8:12am
by Chris
s
Stuart
Juppy The Panda 4x4's living in America now
Yup, earlier this year my little Panda thanks to my friend Jim made his way across the sea to America were he is to spend the rest of his life and at some point go into a Museum. Jim owned Juppy before me and I helped him look after the car. Over time however I took...
Views: 489   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 15, 2015 1:10pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Any questions about my fiat Panda MK1?
If any questions you'd like to ask about this car please fell free to do that here.
Views: 500   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2013 3:49pm
by Mirko
s
Stuart
Any questions about my Fiat Panda Sisley?
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 8, 2011 5:29pm
by jamie
s
Stuart
Any questions about my Fiat 500F
Views: 417   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 17, 2011 11:26am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Any questions about my Ferrari 308 GTS
Views: 461   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 11:13am
by Stuart
Soft top repair
Hi, I am from Ballymena and have a Gleneagles MK1 MX5. The window and window zip are damaged, looking for someone who could repair or fit a new hood. Thanks
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2022 4:36pm
by DaveRob
Ressencement
Bonjour, Je viens de vous lire. Je suis propriétaire de 2 vignale Samantha, la première pouvant faire l'objet d'une restauration, et la seconde que j'avais acheté pour pièces. Après avoir restaurer un alfa 1300, une opel Gt 1900 et actuellem...
Views: 71   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2021 10:51pm
by Dubroca Jérôme
h
Hanna
Sisley 1988 first edition
Hi! I’m a Finnish woman, and I just bought a Fiat Panda 4x4 Sisley 1988 (first edition). It is up for renovation with a help from my skillful friend. Later to be given as a birthday present for my spouse. :) I noticed you have sold your Sisley a long time...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 3, 2018 2:15pm
by Hanna
bullbars for sisley
hi, i love your restorations. I'm sorry for the question blast but thought you could give me a place to start on a few things. sorry i don't know that much. i was wondering if you know any source for a original sisley bulbar? i noticed on one photo you used a dif...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 16, 2016 12:21am
by bob sherman
e
Elena
CALLING ALL SAMANTHA OWNERS AND DEALERS
Hello everyone! I have decided to sell my 1970 Samantha Vignale. It's in excellent mechanical state and only needs some TLC (car seat needs minor repair and weather stripping on passenger door has detached. Bodywork needs very minor repairs and some good waxing) It c...
Views: 322   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 12:23pm
by Stuart
Where to source parts for 1985 Fiat Panda?
There is now a new Fiat agent in Norway, and they have sadly no information or parts catalogues for vintage Fiats. A pity, the old agent was very good at this. Does anyone know where I can order parts on the web? Preferably from someone who speaks english. (For...
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 21, 2015 9:23pm
by Eirik Svinsas
fiat 127 sport
Hi All , looking to purchase A Fiat 127 Sport, orange prefered , but I am not ruling out black or silver, thanks again for your help in anticapation James
Views: 367   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2015 7:20pm
by JAMES ARNOTT
Buying my first alfa
Hi all I'm in the early stages of buying my first alfa 155 its a car I all ways wanted to buy and own . I've been tinkering with old fords and vws for wile now and would like a change It's a 1995 2.0 ts wide body in silver I seen it for sale on gumtree Belfast so I...
Views: 346   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 16, 2014 7:48am
by Marco Pandolfi
Intergrale
Hi I was wondering where you got hold of your lancia intergrale petrol lock? Mine has broke and I need to get hold of a new one.
Views: 334   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 10, 2014 6:13pm
by Stuart
w
Will
4x4 Panda; I need a wedding present
Dear Fiat lovers. I need some help. My wedding is June 21st. And i am marrying an Italian. Emilia is truly wonderful - although she does have eclectic taste. But on one thing i agree... She loves 4x4 Pandas (probably the MK1 / MK2 / Sisley) However, she wants...
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2014 11:06am
by Will
f
Frank
How to strap down a fiat 500 on trailer
Hi everyone. Can you guys post pictures of how you strAp down a 500 on a trailer for transport? I'm unsure what part of the part and how. Thanks, Frank
Views: 373   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 15, 2014 3:35am
by Frank
1967 vignale samantha
hi, i have a samantha rusting in my garden if anyone is interested in any parts i live just outside glasgow my phone number is 01236 87 3008 give me a call. bert
Views: 333   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2013 8:21pm
by bert rhodie
s
Stuart
Calling all Lancia Flavia Vignale Convertable owners
I'm trying to build a picture of owners of these fine cars in the hope that we can interact and help eachother find parts. I myself so far need a rear bumper. Hope to hear from owners so join in all.
Views: 426   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 30, 2013 11:43am
by Tim Baker
1978 Fiat 900T campervan (restoration thread)...
On Friday the 13th (good omen i know) i saw a 1978 Fiat 900T camper van in my local scrapyard, and at once i fell in love with it. as soon as i got home i had already decided that i had to have it and rang up the scrapyard to see if it had been registered as 'scrap'...
Views: 1528   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 26, 2012 3:12am
by craig
j
John
Punto Gt
Hi Stuart, I hear your the man to talk to about parts. I'm looking couple of bits for my Punto Gt and was wondering if you could help me out. Thanks John
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 24, 2012 1:59am
by John
s
steven
Small italian van
Hello, There are some seriously beautiful cars on this website. Thank you for sharing!! I have a quick question and would really appreciate your guidance. Im looking to buy a small italian van for a food truck business I want to start in Bristol and was wondering...
Views: 402   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 20, 2012 6:46pm
by Stuart
the web
well done daddy you have got your dream to be a car expert, a website person and a loving father. your website is awsome. my favourite car is the X19. i really want to become a car expert and i really want to have ALL your cars ( we all know that won't happen ) yo...
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2012 10:06am
by jamie leathem
how good the websire is
hi dad your website is really good i love it. since i have been your child i have always known that you have had a passion for cars. your most favourite has been, well all the italian cars. i hope someday i can follow in your footsteps and become a car expert. you...
Views: 392   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2012 9:56am
by rebekah leathem
d
daragh
wanted classic panda
hi iam looking for a southern reg panda,one needing a bit of work preferd i want one as a winter project,i own one panda a 93 parade and i would love to own another,
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2012 12:54am
by daragh
Panda 100HP For Sale
Hi I have for sale my Panda 100HP For Sale It's on Gumtree, the reason I am selling is because I am after another Fiat Coupe, and as luck would have it Stuart has one for sale, which looks like a real nice one. The Panda has 24500 miles and has a full history...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2012 11:58am
by Stuart
s
si
4x4 red skydome
Reading though your great website, wondered what had happened to the Red mk3 skydome 4x4?
Views: 389   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 4, 2012 9:06pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
2011 may be the last year for my site.
I don't get as much time to work on the cars and update the site due to other commitments and the result is that interest in my little web site has went down and probably isn't as much help to others as it has been in the past. So I'll see how things go this year but...
Views: 609   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 16, 2012 11:53pm
by Stuart
n
Neil
I THINK I MIGHT BE TO BLAME!!
Wow, that CL500 looks the business. The under bonnet shot weighs the whole car up I reckon, dead dead tidy. You bought well there my mate. However the pic of 3 Mercs on your front is worrying, and I might be to blame. Up and till I got and had that 500SEL (and donor...
Views: 408   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2012 10:04pm
by Neil
a
andrew
fiat 127 sport
Hi there, absolutely love your restoration of the 127, it really is a work of art. i have owned a 127 Palio for a few years and love everything about it. i recently had it re sprayed and the results were ok, not quite in your league and i was wondering do you freelan...
Views: 423   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 22, 2011 1:37am
by andrew
X19 Fiat Panda Mk2 1994
Hi Stuart, Can you tell me if X19 Bertone alloy wheels will fit my Mk2 fiat panda 1000clx, also if the X19 steering wheel will fit as well. Thanks for taking the effort to run such a great site. Regards Seb
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2011 10:57pm
by Stuart
a
Ali
Fiat 500 Wheels
Hi This may be a daft question, but I see you spray painted your Fiat 500 wheels. You don't appear to have masked of the tyre. I'm thinkin gof spraying my 500 wheels too and was wondering how you managed to get away without the hassle of masking tape. What pa...
Views: 392   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2011 11:14pm
by Stuart
Fiat Panda Bumpers
Hi, I was hoping you could help me. I'm restoring a Panda 1000s and I'm in need of replacement front bumper. I have found a Mark 1 Panda bumper on Ebay and I was wondering if that might fit my car? BTW I live in Auckland, New Zealand and Panda's are few and far b...
Views: 446   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2011 8:25am
by Stephen Richards...
t
Tim
156 Sportwagon: Suspension Upgrade
Hello, I've just bought my first Alfa: A 156 2.4 JTD Sportwagon. I'm very pleased with her but mildly disappointed with the handling. The rear shocks are worn out so I'm looking for advice for a suspension upgrade for the car. I would like to maintain the stan...
Views: 586   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 17, 2011 11:27am
by Stuart
s
Stuart
A Stalwart going for a swim
I very nearly bought one of these once for £800 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk&feature=player_embedded
Views: 402   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2011 10:13am
by Stuart
Any questions about my Bravo 150 tjet Sport
Do ya need to know any facts and figures about Fiat's flag ship model, the Bravo sport? If ya do, I'm your man! :)
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2011 9:59pm
by Jeremy Greer
Bravenet Support Test
Bravenet Support Test
Views: 388   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2011 11:02pm
by Bravenet Support...
s
Stuart
My friend Stevens Land Rover 90.
My friend Steven has owned this car from new. it started life as a pickup but over time has changed into a van type but with a lot of work going into it. Earlier this year he headed to the Sahara for a 2 week trip which he says was a trip of a life time. as you can...
Views: 427   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 10:53am
by Stuart
r
rele
Polishing
Hi Stu and all What do you use for polishing and how do you use it. I use 3M polishing paste for best quality and it is a dry polish,and I use 2000 sand paper to remove all imperfections before polishing. I also use farecla products and it is wet polish,but I can...
Views: 460   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 17, 2011 10:48pm
by Stuart
Fiat Panda 4x4
Hey, I was wondering if the Fiat Panda Sisley 4x4 was still for sale? i have been looking to buy one for ages now and stumbled across your website. is there anyway i can get in contact. Maybe an email address? Thanks
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2011 11:47pm
by Stuart
Alfa 156
Hi Stuart, just stumbled across your site, its great to see all the italian cars being looked after! I seen your 155 widebody on gumtree which indicated you are in the Moira area? I am too, with a 156. Can you tell me if you do any private work? Cheers Mark
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2011 6:39pm
by stuart
s
Stuart
New photo's of the Lancia integrale Martini Evo I used to own
My mate Vincent recently sent photos of the car from when we went on a trip to Killarney. Oh how I miss that car.
Views: 435   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:43pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Cars i would love to own sometime in my life.
If I'm ever fortunate enough to be in a position to own them (which I probably won't be) here's some that really get my attention. Local dealer had this to start me off. An Alfa Brera Spider in matt Black. I just fell in love.
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:28pm
by Stuart
s
Stuart
Donnington Park Museum photos.
I was over at Donningston last year and took a few photos but I never got posting them until now.
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2011 1:21pm
by Stuart
Website passes tha 200,000 mark
I never thought I'd see the day that my little site would reach that amount of hits. I would just to thank everyone who has taken the time to log on and have a nosey. I hope it's been helpful to as many people as possible but I also hope it has at least entertain...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2010 7:26pm
by Stuart Site owne...
j
joe
Lancia Martini
Hello, I'm joe, from Lebanon, i'm owner for Blue lagos 1993. i've saw your renovation of the Lancia Martini, i did the same for my blue lagos, by the way amazing car the Martini, but i faced some difficults concerning the engine parts, especially forged pistons set...
Views: 509   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2010 2:21pm
by johnny m
b
bob
Questions on 127
hi, I´m Bob from Portugal, i m restoring a 127 903 cc witch willhave aa112 abarth engine, out of all the restoration i v seen on 127, yourss is by far the best one, i was wondering if you can help me find the color name and code of that 127 sport orange colo...
Views: 699   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 9:30pm
by Ralph Fergusson-...
Trailer for your fiat 500
Hi, i love the trailer that you've managed to get for towing your 500. I've just got the car (or should i say project) but want to be able to tow it for holidays etc. Could you tell me where you got your trailer from - perhaps equally important, would you recommend i...
Views: 468   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2010 3:41pm
by Stuart
1 2 3