Return to Website

HHS Class of '59

Welcome to the Discussion Forum for HHS'59 ! If you are a classmate or just visiting, we would like to hear from you.

HHS Class of '59
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New email address

Hi,

Please notice that I have a new email address: cmackward@gmail.com.

The nonprofit I directed closed after nearly 30 years, a victim of the economy. I like research and writing too much to quit cold turkey, so Ihave been consulting from time to time (although the economy is affecting that, too, of course.)

The only other change in my life is my dog, a 15-month-old female Black Russian Terrier, a rare breed that I got as an owner-surrender. I have had her four months now, and I find that I'm getting more and more involved in that whole purebred dog world, which despite my having had dogs most of my adult life was foreign to me. I'm enjoying the challenges of AKC-UKC obedience training and looking forward to starting rally training. Fortunately Naja is much better at it than I am. I am considering getting her a companion of her breed, but since she is not full grown and weighs almost 90 pounds, I'm not sure how I would fit them both into my Honda Civic.

What are the rest of you up to?

Connie